expected erect

worked on price all the time i was on the tools, made a fortune and never got ripped off once, i ALWAYS kept my side of the price and so did the gaffers i worked for.
SORT it before you start, if you dont your a mug.
lads still do it know, start, half way through ask what they are getting, dont get it and dont complete the job 100% and moan like fukc when they get "robbed",
supervisors can see you coming a mile away:laugh::laugh::laugh: all the way to his bonus

worked on price all the time i was on the tools, made a fortune and never got ripped off once, i ALWAYS kept my side of the price and so did the gaffers i worked for.
lads still do it know, start, half way through ask what they are getting, dont get it and dont complete the job 100% and moan like fukc when they get "robbed",
supervisors can see you coming a mile away:laugh::laugh::laugh: all the way to his bonus

True.

B0llocks to price work.
Those days are over...

Give me my £150 (ish) a day and a few nights on the London Undergound - a shift for 4 hours work.

Thank you very much! :)

i used to make good money on price including working for you but you know what the sh!t firms round here are like , look at the state of pyeroy. and the thieving 2 from hebburn

i used to make good money on price including working for you but you know what the sh!t firms round here are like , look at the state of pyeroy. and the thieving 2 from hebburn

totally agree Allan, the likes of you should have no bother and you would have done well in the better days, nearl;)y as fast as me

I've worked for some good firms that paid me right and I earned good money.
But I've worked for some that have said yeah X per ft but wages were never right.
You have to vote with your feet !!

Is that right J mate ???
Think I might move south !! lol

Last edited:

Health and Safety and price work will never sleep in the same bed anymore. FACT:sad:

I've worked for some good firms that paid me right and I earned good money.
But I've worked for some that have said yeah X per ft but wages were never right.
You have to vote with your feet !!

Is that right J mate ???
Think I might move south !! lol

;)

probably why i change job so often , im on my fourth this year . and can remember having 3 in 2 weeks a few year ago

Im the same mate.
My face dont fit, im too mouthy - voice my opinion too much.

Not that i care much, they need me, as much as i need them.

Top Bottom