excuses not to work

S

southernpoofter

Talk about excuses- i loaded out 600m of t&f for class A treepro prior to a demo yesterday & sent out 4 guys this morning to erect it¡

@ 8ish i got a call to say they couldn't find the gear -i panicked thinkin the pikies had it away for scrap untill they explained that they thought it was there somewhere....but under approx 6in of snow...now was i being to hard on em telling them to dig it out & stop fcukin around....lolo they moaned it was snowin-it wasnt snowin in the office i told em they had gloves just get on wiv it

So whats the best excuses uve given not to do the job

Matt Walker phoned Scaffy and said that he'd dropped his oyster card down the drain and that he couldn't get it out to top it up until the shop opened. Go figure....

a couple of recent

1 my arm is dead as i must have slept on it

2 whats the crack then why should i have to get wet walking from my car because you don't supply a coat

I'm not erecting that,there's a big dog next door:eek:..............to which i replied "well if that dog can jump an 8ft fence and climb up the scaffold you'd better give it your spanner's,because i'm feckin sure it'd do a better job than you".............he erected the job,mind you it was a big bear of a thing that went mental when you went up that end,lol,the joy's of scaffolding eh:wacko:

a couple of recent

1 my arm is dead as i must have slept on it

2 whats the crack then why should i have to get wet walking from my car because you don't supply a coat

Cape handed out probably 400 coats for that very reason last time I was there.

The lads in Oz demanded wet weather gear so they wouldnt get wet when walking around the camp. When I said we were happy to supply them as they would also be able to sort gear in the yards instead of sitting in the cabins if it was raining they quickly decided that getting wet in the camp was the best option.

Best one I seen was I was working on a site and I went to the upstairs bait cabin to get a handover book, I looked out the window and I seen this older feller on his hands and knees in the mud at the side of the cabins(out the way) I though wtf then I seem him rub mud on his face I thought he was mental any way I filled handover out then I went down to gaffas office to give him it and there was this ******* bloke telling him that he slipped in the mud puddle near the loading bay and he had to go home lol I had to run out the cabin pissing myself laughing! It was a Monday morning tho hahaha

a dont need an excuse. im from jarra so if i say im not working im not working. and you silly rich gaffers can do 2 things.
1. like it
2. smile and like it.
your choice

One of the lads rang my boss an said mate I got a problem with my eyes I can't see my self coming in an a young lad was asked to work a Saturday an said no cant I'm washing my goldfish

got arse hole blindness cant see my arse gettin out of bed

Top Bottom