Exclusive-interview-new-face-simian-skill-international

That's the impression he gave me too. He certainly knows his onions.
What are the differences between UK and overseas CISRS training, if they can do the supervisor's course in 3 days why can't we?

Maybe the fee's they pay for 3 day course is as much as they can afford.

Maybe
No TG20
No SG4
No WAHR
No HASWA

Not really a lot to put into the course except

This is a spanner
This is a fitting
This is a 21ft

Away you go ,you've passed :D Please be sure you sign upto our next scaffold inspection course

Last edited:
It's a supervisors course isn't it?
TG 20 is the bible on a lot of jobs and SG4 is exceeded.
Surely it must cover the same as the UK version as it is endorsed by CISRS?

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Maybe they drag it out over here.

What would be the point of that.Thought it was all quick turnover and maximum profit for Mr. Moseley?

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Maybe the fee's they pay for 3 day course is as much as they can afford.

Companies pay for the courses.

Are their lives worth less than ours is the real question, also proves how much of a swindle the card system is as why dont I just pay for a cheap flight and get a cisrs endorsed card and use it here, any court in the land would see that both cards must be equal if they qualify you in the same thing, only in different countries !

Like a driving licence then

Same ****, different. . . geographical location.

Don't know if your analogy was tongue in cheek HSWT, but you make a compelling point.

For me, it only reinforces the point that the system is primarily, a money spinner for the CISRS. The safe working practices/competency of delegates is a neat moral ligitimisation for the scoundrels. 'We're merely trying to ensure the safety of all workers'.

********! Wake up people, the only reason it's cheaper there is because they were told in no uncertain terms that that was the maximum they could extract from the 'meat in the grinder' in that country.

We're being shafted, just like we always are in this country.

If everyone, en masse, told them to ram it, we'll certify ourselves and down tools they would implode.

Never gonna happen though in this industry of snivelling, crawling yes men.

Change only comes from conflict, not consensus.

VIVA LA REVELOCION!

I won't hold my breath though.

That's the question is it substandard or just shorter. They are only done by UK companies who are approved by CISRS only they can tell us!

Its apparently the same course minus the paperwork for the NVQ, hence the reduced cost and time spent off the job.

Terry sennet was working with sg @ safety an access I believe and they was waiting to be transferred over to Pakistan grass must be greener I really liked terry he is a nice man straight talking with no bullshyte stories not to mention someone I know and tell that ratchet fek all

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

perhaps Terry as a conscience and he is fed up of men getting screwed over

Same ****, different. . . geographical location.

Don't know if your analogy was tongue in cheek HSWT, but you make a compelling point.

For me, it only reinforces the point that the system is primarily, a money spinner for the CISRS. The safe working practices/competency of delegates is a neat moral ligitimisation for the scoundrels. 'We're merely trying to ensure the safety of all workers'.

********! Wake up people, the only reason it's cheaper there is because they were told in no uncertain terms that that was the maximum they could extract from the 'meat in the grinder' in that country.

We're being shafted, just like we always are in this country.

If everyone, en masse, told them to ram it, we'll certify ourselves and down tools they would implode.

Never gonna happen though in this industry of snivelling, crawling yes men.

Change only comes from conflict, not consensus.

VIVA LA REVELOCION!

I won't hold my breath though.

Not tongue in cheek at all. I have many driving licences which I got in countries without having to take any test or exam

ratchet in reference to your pm what do you mean exactly by saying issues against you shall we start by the first pm you sent me first the person in question I did not dispute is wealth of experience but merely referred to disgruntled men coming off their course with their own personal issues the person in question if I don't like him I will speak my mind and that as nothing to do with you this is a public forum 2nd who are you to ask me for their names who have come off their courses and ask me for names and cisrs No.s what am I some sort of lap dog on your behalf who do you think you are.
And 3rd in your pm you accused me of issues of me trying to gain respect for my own personal ego,here is my message to you if you don't like what you hear tough so don't bother with your slimey private messages if you have something say put it straight on here and I will tell you something else I have spent a lot of money on training with this company and I will tell you straight never have I ever brought their name into dispute so do yourself a big favour don't bother with your PMs don't get on the wrong side of me don't bother threading me or then you will have issues with me

well I don't know who he thinks he is with his private messages is this the one that always smells of alcohol and a face like a babies smacked arse hswt

Now were getting personal,aided and abbetted by a forum mod:amazed:

Top Bottom