Exclusive-interview-new-face-simian-skill-international

I think your correct ian ??? Whens SG joining simian then ?

The investigating journalist from Scaff Mag certainly fed him all the right lines.

Simian have no interest in profit and loss they want to make the world safer for middle eastern scaffolders. Bless them

well done Terry and his wife
clearly both of them have the intelligence, passion and drive to move forward and lets face it chaps when you have worked in this industry you have to move forward or you will get set in your ways and loose you love for scaffolding that would take you where??? if you had the chance to realise your potential have it linked with your nearest and dearest's ambitions as well as your own wouldn't you take it. I reckon Simian arnt daft they've got 2 people who obviously work well together to run a new venture so smart move all round

I think I shall have to try and get an all expenses paid house warming invite so i can pass on my congrats personally

Biggest load of corporate diatribe I have ever read , industry leaders are you mad, simian are the ones handing around generic answers to the test papers and handing anyone with a government grant a part 2 card,
the prik even said the premise of scaffolding hasnt changed for years just that parasites have found a way to draw blood out of it......
middle east branch moneys got fuk all to do with this corporate love in....christ these people make me vommit :sick:

Best of luck Terry and Fiona your both top people who are passionate about scaffolding

Joebag-Clueless comments yet again!!!

Clueless....:confused:.....system the future your name tells me all I need to know.....

id rather be a rockstar than a groupie,

im sure you will see terry and fiona at your nearest doggin spot, theres is the cortina with names on the windscreen and sponsored by simian(the govn pays really) on the doors :D

Poor old Joebag. He is a bit out of touch maybe a rest home would take him in!!

In touch and up to date , believe parasites who leach on scaffolding such as testers for pull ties which scaffs are more than capable of doing themselves, are sucking the life out of the industry.....maybe you should be working in a care home as your making a job off the back of hard working blokes that just isnt needed, if im trusted to tie fittings off to 50knm then im sure using a set of hydrojaws isnt much of a stretch.....now jog on little man stop nipping at the heels of real men and make a path for yourself in life.....parasite !

Tell us more about it? What exactly does it mean. We can go overseas for 3 day course instead of a 5 day course here?

Personally i think that terry is a decent fellow and very clued up when it comes to scaffolding.

good luck to him

Top Bottom