End of an era...

J

Jason-Gibbs

Hi guys.

This is a hard post to write...
My time as a Scaffolder is over, its been fun while it lasted, but it seems that with the efforts of 'l m' aka: the brawler, aka: the nephew, aka: top kiddie, aka: the Palmers Punisher, aka: tubular sculpturer. :D Ive been found out, for a fraud.

Ive decided to come clean.
My name is not Jason and im not a Scaffolder from London... im Dave, actually working as chef at an old peoples home in Ipswich.

Time this fantasy life ended... its broken too many hearts!
Im selling my tools, if anyone wants to buy them:

melissa-and-doug-construction-worker-costume-set-d-20121024201250907~6987385w.jpg

The bidding starts at £2.50.
Do i hear a £3.00? :cool:

Do I get a discount for the rust on your spanner?lol

You would have gotten more Jason if you posted the babe in the gear.

Lee Pollard (apparently a Scaffolder at London Bridge, where his uncle runs the nightshift) or as hes known on here:
'l m' aka: the brawler, aka: the nephew, aka: top kiddie, aka: the Palmers Punisher, aka: tubular sculpturer, aka: fat-muscles, aka: mummy-got-me-a-job.

Just sent me a PM.
£2.52!! :cool:

Not sure Jason, think the tin of beans should still swing it for John.

I bid £1.38 and a t-shirt with the shoulder ripped up, so everyone will think you're a scaff :idea:

Hi guys.

My time as a Scaffolder is over, its been fun while it lasted, but it seems that with the efforts of 'l m' aka: the brawler, aka: the nephew, aka: top kiddie, aka: the Palmers Punisher, aka: tubular sculpturer. :D Ive been found out, for a fraud.

My name is not Jason and im not a Scaffolder from London... im Dave, actually working as chef at an old peoples home in Ipswich.

melissa-and-doug-construction-worker-costume-set-d-20121024201250907~6987385w.jpg

I thought you was an Essex boy?

Hi guys.

The hard hat should read Shirk Zone !

Top Bottom