Employees handbook

BF - glad the contribution assisted the finished product av u mixed & matched a new one for production or just used mine lol.hope uve included some of alisters magna carter lol...if m&m email me back the finished version as always looking for updates.

Desp- not overly keen about u getting the finished doc without making any contributions to it as we've all put alot of work into it for several years but why not share yours into the input....if so & bf don mind then i'm ok with it

BF - glad the contribution assisted the finished product av u mixed & matched a new one for production or just used mine lol.hope uve included some of alisters magna carter lol...if m&m email me back the finished version as always looking for updates.

Desp- not overly keen about u getting the finished doc without making any contributions to it as we've all put alot of work into it for several years but why not share yours into the input....if so & bf don mind then i'm ok with it

Yea that's fine , I understand , we only have a bog standard code of conduct linked to our method statement , just wanted to see if there was anything I needed to add to it , too be honest it's all bollox to me , an if I wasn't getting so old I'd gladly get back out spinning the spanner

Lol i know what you mean but unfortunatley not only do we av to but it seems each week theres more of it..av you started real time payroll for paye yet....now thats a fcukin headfcuk of epic proportions thats put more hours on my office time, there dont seem enough hours in the day i feel like Mr Benn lolo

No sod that , we have our accountant do all that rubbish , your right about paperwork though its getting bloody ridiculous

is there any chance that i might be able to get a copy as well please?

Top Bottom