Employees handbook

bigfish

Reaction score
Anyone got an employees handbook that I can copy or edit or use to write my own?cheers lads;)

Got a whole ream of clauses and procedures if that's any good to you BF.

Got a whole ream of clauses and procedures if that's any good to you BF.

Yes mate,i want to tailor the handbook to my new contracts of employment Alistair,so clauses and procedures that I can sift through would be great,if I get this right i'll freely share it with you so you can comment on the content,mmm,this could end up like the Geneva convention:laugh::laugh:any ideas that could be included in the contracts would be welcome lads,maybe I should include:The inability to use tube and fitting constitutes gross misconduct:and in the words of alan sugar,YOUR FIRED,lol,and don't get me started on smoke breaks hehe,ali i'll pm you my email mate:)

ahahah what about quartly pay rise' s make sure its water tight coz a union will rip it apart

ahahah what about quartly pay rise' s make sure its water tight coz a union will rip it apart

These are going to be unsinkable marra:)even lawyers cant circumnavigate a strong contract marra,unions?do they still exist?haha

This may take a while BF, but they are on their way now, hope they help but don't let it stop anyone else pitching in.;)

Be interested in aving a look @ ur finished copy steve. I'll email u ours over in a cpl of days time when i'm back in da orafice

This may take a while BF, but they are on their way now, hope they help but don't let it stop anyone else pitching in.;)
Nice one aom:cool:
Be interested in aving a look @ ur finished copy steve. I'll email u ours over in a cpl of days time when i'm back in da orafice

That would be sound sp,i,ve never seen one that is bang on for my size company and tailored to our industry,so fingers crossed I can come up with something usefull,collectively we should come up with a watertight one that we could share or make a stickie with:idea:

Sounds like a plan lol - alls we need now are employees capablevof reading & understanding it .....remember no big words lolol

Received Alistair,it'll take me about three days to read that lot lol,it's like the magna carter ffs,lol,thanks pal,appreciated;)

Received Alistair,it'll take me about three days to read that lot lol,it's like the magna carter ffs,lol,thanks pal,appreciated;)

Yeah, sorry. Hope you make more of them than I ever did.

Check ur emal steve ...apy reading lol
Thanks sp,your's is easier to read mate so I've pretty much used most of it pal,my self devised one can now get binned and save the lawyers getting in knots,lol
Any chance I could have a copy lads
desp,it's not my document pal,that would be up to sp if he minded it being shared bud.

Well thanks to all who contributed,i managed to completely confuse myself by mixing different bits up,so it made no sense,ffs,one things pretty clear though,they are all pretty much the same template,good job fella's:)

Top Bottom