easyfix..

If you need to brace them whats the point in using them , there sh!t and wilson they are definetly not quick especially stripping , the only advantage of these horrible things was you missed the bracing . There are so many disadvantages ,the measure for inside and outside toe boards is pathetic , how often do you erect a scaffold with both of them ,they are awkward as fook to hand ball , the bolts seize at any hint of water .,the gates fall off ,its pointless trying to net or sheet the scaffold because of the gap . If you put a broken one in and run the lift in before you realise you have to strip it all back out to change it ,you end up with extra standards in your returns , its hard as fook to keep the returns square because of the width of them , you cant add extra standards when altering scaffold as they wont be on line . I could go on for ever . I know a lot of people will defend them but i think there sh!t and so does every one i work with

class....FAF...

the only fckup is if u are building maybe an 8 by 8 off the existing bay , its system ay nature , so always has limitations , i.e. The four foot cannot be extended from the true lift !

because of the way its fixed to standards, this creates a collar around the standard, therefore reducing movement,

IE, a fitting around a tube is creates a collar approx 1 inch deep,

a double arm around a tube creates a collar approx 3 t 4 inch deep , plus the design where the ledger goes creates a type of corner wedge,

so basically it is like comparing a finger and thumb around a tube and a full hand around a tube

does that make sense im fcukin wasted lol

Top Bottom