E-petition

Done but I bet it doesn't get there.

I love to be wrong.

signed but not holding my breath as the people who enjoy keeping the wages down will scream the usual ***** about youngsters not educated enough,as if a romanian university degree means anything.the other lack of skilled tradesmen will also get rolled out.
this country needs major rebuilding from the bottom up :mad:there is a cancer needing cut out we all know what it is but apathy will prevail as it always does

powerless or not i still signed it

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

which means i had my say

if someone takes notice of the protest vote petition whatever you want to call it i would say democracy is working its a good thing

It migt not be fur me. I was loooking to get sum romains and bugerians for Dewalis scaffoldings co.
Yu know it migt not be all bad we can get sun chep labur

Yes butt i can offer much wokr for the buggerian man he can clean my truks and paiting my tubes and then we i thinkin he reddy after day 2 he can run big top jobs fur much lessings moneey than i payin gud scaffulder and i makin more moneys lik a gud bussinnes man

Yes butt i can offer much wokr for the buggerian man he can clean my truks and paiting my tubes and then we i thinkin he reddy after day 2 he can run big top jobs fur much lessings moneey than i payin gud scaffulder and i makin more moneys lik a gud bussinnes man

Good thinking my friend. You are an excellent example of why immigration has been so good for the UK.

That's why Ikram's loaded, he's got no morals just an eye for a profit.

Ikram what will you do with the buggerers as you call them when they say to the site agent i can do the job for 1 litre of cheap vodka and a pot of horsemeat as opposed to your 5 bags (big bags) of rice.
Remember how dewallys scaffolding co started.
Just a thought my good friend ;)the forum must stick together

Yes yes we must stik together

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Buggarians good truck cleeners Ikram;)

Kammin racuunt im not even sure you have the correct paperwork to stay in this christian land,are you not an overstayer from some urdu college

Top Bottom