Drivers CPC

aom

Reaction score
I got this from a Truckers web site and thought there may be a few who would like to sign it.

haha wrong link.

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Try this one.:embarrest:

Request for DCPC Review - e-petitions

Truckers World are a bit like the SCCR Phil, trying to make sure the ordinary guy gets a fair shake. I only went on it once to ask a few questions about investing in a truck and still get the odd email from them. They believe that this DCPC thing is unfair and has no benefit for real driver advancement or safety, I tend to agree with them and wondered what the scaffolders felt.

I thought it was only for drivers that drive full time for a living , and not for us part time drivers who only drive our kit to a job , mind you if it was to make a saving on insurance it might be worth the doing :unsure:

think its going to be compulsory in 2015 our lasses stepdads a driver for montgomerys (leave it ouit aom lol) nd he has to sit the modulas dont quote me on this but am sure its ither 8 moduals of 34 hours or 34 moduals not sure but its to be made compulsorie and he dont see the point in it hes been driving for last 30 years and said if it needs changing now wtf have i been doing rong in the last 30 years with out and accident tip over na nothing just another way of making money and its all came from the eu but yet the eu drivers dont have to do it to drive on our roads 1 rule for 1 and 1 for another

Not sure about your insurance but if it did I would probably do it as well. There was a few discussions on it and a few different opinions but as usual nothing concrete but the general consensus from men in the industry I trust tell me I will have to do it. A complicated process to prove exemption involving a trip to court.

jesus phill years ago i used to drive the 7 tonner and the yard gezzer said one day you ante done the taco i said i have he said you ante youve put it in up side down haha didnt even no there was a right way to put them in!! glad i dont drive them now was costing them a fortune on wind mirrors anyway

jesus phill years ago i used to drive the 7 tonner and the yard gezzer said one day you ante done the taco i said i have he said you ante youve put it in up side down haha didnt even no there was a right way to put them in!! glad i dont drive them now was costing them a fortune on wind mirrors anyway

wind mirros.... that maby why lol some 1 hit ours the other mounths and it whent right thew wht dirvers window and smahsed the windo the other side and ended up bwt 20ft down the site he musta been flying ......wasnt u was it dico ?

hahaahhhhaa i use to drive a 18 tonne lorry for a firm that i wont mention ;)

and use the bosses brothers name on the tacho as he had a licence and i didnt ,

and we where about the same age

wind mirros.... that maby why lol some 1 hit ours the other mounths and it whent right thew wht dirvers window and smahsed the windo the other side and ended up bwt 20ft down the site he musta been flying ......wasnt u was it dico ?

haha, funny enough when you are spending £30 for a replacement but not so funny when you are replacing £500 units for these big feckers. Slow down if you can't handle them.

haha, funny enough when you are spending £30 for a replacement but not so funny when you are replacing £500 units for these big feckers. Slow down if you can't handle them.

lol it was our wagon that got hit we were round the back herd a bang came round to find passangers window out and and like i say the bulk head of the mirro 20ft if wed of been in would of kilt us ad say lol and aye its the old iveco mirrows bit of silicon with a make our own mirrow good to go but like you say wouldnt likt to replace out on th 18 tonner

I played game of chicken with a dustbin lorry one friday afternoon both of us passed at over 30 mile an hour and caught the mirrors , fu cking hell i thought i was dead the noise it made , ucky the window was open on my lorry as it would have smashed the window into my face and destroyed my boyish good looks :laugh:

hahaahhhhaa i use to drive a 18 tonne lorry for a firm that i wont mention ;)

and use the bosses brothers name on the tacho as he had a licence and i didnt ,

and we where about the same age

I got stopped once ages ago and asked to prove who I was. First gave the cop my DOB then he asked how old I was and the daft feker could't add up and he thought I was wrong till his wee WPC told him actually he was wrong. The rest wasn't any easier, I said look pal I have a big fcuk off scaffold truck here full of gear with my name and address on the side I have a wallet with CITB card, bank card and credit cards all with my name on it, aye he say's but you could of nicked it. FFS, I also could have landed from the planet mong ready to take over the world but I would have chosen a better vehicle if I was doing either.:(

the lorry driver we have now has been asking for a camera that goes on the back when hes reversing recons there 200 quid so he can see when hes in a tight spot think meself 200 quid ante a bad price exspecially if you knock or damage someones property or even run someone over

I got stopped once ages ago and asked to prove who I was. First gave the cop my DOB then he asked how old I was and the daft feker could't add up and he thought I was wrong till his wee WPC told him actually he was wrong. The rest wasn't any easier, I said look pal I have a big fcuk off scaffold truck here full of gear with my name and address on the side I have a wallet with CITB card, bank card and credit cards all with my name on it, aye he say's but you could of nicked it. FFS, I also could have landed from the planet mong ready to take over the world but I would have chosen a better vehicle if I was doing either.:(

next time your take your american exspress :laugh:

Top Bottom