Don't entertain these Bad agencys

andy can i ask if there was a proviso explained to mick before any work was undertaken,that he must give yourself or your client a set period of notice on leaving the said job if not then there was no requirement on micks part to do so.therefor he has broken no guidelines and no matter the level of ire of your client,mick is entitled to all his monies.

Nothing was set out by the Agency! We even negotited our own wages direct to the customer! We left site giving five hours notice ! Our reason for leaving was due to lack of work on site! The agency had two other scaffs on site ! They were sacked the day after we arrived! We thought it was out of order! By the amount of work on site we knew we were just going to be used! The agency new we weren't getting paid on time a week before it was due! They didn't even let us know! I had to sort out getting the customer to pay the Agency! Andy from the agency gets his cut for doing nout!
The Agency let themselves down.

thats cleared that one up mickthescaff theres all ways to sides to the story mate.

clear cut by the sounds,theve got a decent rep to,strange.hope you get your entitlement mate.

Still have not been payed! This agency is beyond a joke! They have been paid !

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

£328:00 short

nothing worse than chaseing your wages. i would ask for a break down mick to the hour.
and see how they got to this amount.all the best mate.

Still have not been payed! This agency is beyond a joke! They have been paid !

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

£328:00 short

mmm this is not a good advert is it....

Top Bottom