Does this piss you off

Dave is that jonny mcabe from Bolton? ha he worked for the old firm i used to but i only worked with him a couple of times!!!!

My cousin used to work at the big red C firm and said it went down hill just before he left!

what you like you have gave it away now mate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you normally find the big firms have big loans , overdrafts and bank managers and back street money lenders to keep happy haha hence spanners turnin the firms earnin (a bit)

dam i missed the threads i would of kept it going ha ha yeah tom its him mate and the job they ave 2 sites 1 is near sum flate m8

Yeah seen it while i was off to a job in Wigan.

Last time i saw Jon he was on for RPM again he was two other lads in a volvo car!

there are soo many firms that go through a high turn over of lads, i was at my firm for 6 years then got enticed away for a good day rate and van but after four years im back there now. security its worth its weight in gold nowadays in the current climate, i know my mortgage is paid and my little boy can have shoes on his feet!!!!

My sentiments exactly Tomp, I don't know how many times I've had to say it, but like the squadron leaders of 41, I count them out and I count them back.:bigsmile:

if you look after your lads the good ones will look after you!

the w888ers usually look after themselves down the dole office!

Top Bottom