Do your own list dont pinch ours.

T.ANIMAL

Reaction score
Cant Scaffmag use his own material has to hijack the list you lads put together on the forum, get original scaffmag:toung::toung:

To be a real scaff you need the following…

1, Tattoos on the forearm or neck

2, A complete and utter lack of financial understanding and planning.

3, A mobile phone with a cracked screen.

4, At least a dozen Grandmothers (all of whom die on a sunday night/monday morning)

5, Has had a stint in prison.

6, The unique ability to talk a complex structure (up and down and on the wagon) from the comfort of a bar stool.

7, The CSA after him.

8, A brother/cousin who “is on Trad’s”

9, A suprisingly fit girlfriend.

10, At least one staffie.

11, Kids by at least 2 different partners

12,Had worked putting the roof on Canary wharfe

13,Has been done for drink driving at least once

14,Knows at least 1 person that worked with the Krays

15,Smokes or smoked weed

16,Drives a battered old car with no tax insurance or mot

17,Must be racist

18,Wears joggers with holes where burned with disc cutter

19,Must have illegible handwriting, like a Doctor.

20,The ability to swear at least 3 times in every sentance and make it sound ok.

21,An inherant hatred of traffic wardens,the police,Judges,Magistrates,Site managers and most of all Bricklayers + their ex wives and their ex wives partners,families, families pets etc etc etc

22, Have a stupid, childish ringtone on his mobile phone

23, Gets the evening standard for the sole purpose of looking at the scaffolding jobs (regardless of whether looking for work or not)

24, Have chips with their breakfast (under 25′s only)

25, Spends every other night ‘up all night with the little one’ – even though their missus doesn’t work

26, Have an amazing ability to keep a straight face when saying “what are we gonna get paid for saturday?’” – even though a complete moron could work out that absolutely nothing gets done on the saturday and they were clearly in the Wetherspoons at 11am

27, Have tinned, not fried tomatoes with their breakfast (over 25′s only)

28, Own a ‘standard scaffolders issue phone’ that runs out of battery at 3.30pm, every day

29, Takes a sh*t at least 4 times a day (daywork lads only)

30, Thinks Cancun is a good place to get married

31, Has a bacon roll for breakfast (over 50′s only)

32, Doesn’t realise that there is an echo when you ring your governor from a pub toilet.

33,Only ever does “drawing jobs mate” but can’t actually read one.

34,Works on a site with skips ,and waste bins everywhere but can’t put the crisp bags,coke cans,fag packets,old scratch cards,copies of the Sun,Sport etc into one of the said wast recepticles,prefering instead to leave it in the lorry so that its so dirty you need a tetnus jab to get in it.

35,Would walk miles to get to a cafe, but won’t walk 50 ft to get the gear because “I’m a f*ckin scaff not a Donkey mate”

36,Will use any of the following items, Nail,bolt,old drill bit,bit of threaded rod,piece of wood or metal to knock in a hilti m16 insert EVEN IF THEY HAD THE DRIFT .

37,Would think nothing of carefully cutting out a patch of carefuly erected monoflex
so as to be able to watch women below.

38,Will spend thousands on the latest flatscreen tv but won’t buy a new spanner ,prefering to fix it with an old nail or the like.

39,Will wear boots that Robinson Crusoe wouldn’t been seen in,unless on the cards and then DeWalt are the only boots acceptable.

40,Will ask endless stupid questions during a toolbox talk in your time to drag it out,but won’t even breathe during a toolbox talk ,at lets say 4 ish !

41, Have to have at least 6 red bulls a day.

42, Go to the shop for food after coming to work,even if they pass the bloody thing on the way in.

43, Must own an aquaphone:- rings the boss the instant a drop of rain hits it.

44, Be allergic to the fittings shed.

45, And paint.

46, Must have the ability to drive to the job and back at 40 mph (motorway or not )

47, And 90 mph if it’s a job and knock.

48, Be a proper chatterbox from 8am to 8:30 when they get into work and practically deaf and dumb at ten to five when its time to go home.

49, Must think that supplied work clothes are of the disposable type. Most of ours are behind seats of lorries and in the canteen.

50, Who’s next for a rant.
Part 2 Coming Next Week…

With Thanks to Chris Lee.

Last edited:
Lol

Dont accept imitations!

Everyone should be flattered that our threads and content are getting copied by other sites!

Shows that people are taking notice,hopefully in the appropriate circles that govern our trade.Keep up the good work everybody,and enough noise may be made so that we may be taken seriously...

so true some of them:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm seriously pissed off. Me and Dangeruss wrote that list.

________
With a little help Phil.
It's a bit sad really if they cant think of something original of their own eh !!!

________
With a little help Phil.
It's a bit sad really if they cant think of something original of their own eh !!!

Yeah sorry mate, I did mention you and tufty in my other post.

Cant Scaffmag use his own material has to hijack the list you lads put together on the forum, get original scaffmag:toung::toung:

To be a real scaff you need the following…

1, Tattoos on the forearm or neck

2, A complete and utter lack of financial understanding and planning.

3, A mobile phone with a cracked screen.

4, At least a dozen Grandmothers (all of whom die on a sunday night/monday morning)

5, Has had a stint in prison.

6, The unique ability to talk a complex structure (up and down and on the wagon) from the comfort of a bar stool.

7, The CSA after him.

8, A brother/cousin who “is on Trad’s”

9, A suprisingly fit girlfriend.

10, At least one staffie.

11, Kids by at least 2 different partners

12,Had worked putting the roof on Canary wharfe

13,Has been done for drink driving at least once

14,Knows at least 1 person that worked with the Krays

15,Smokes or smoked weed

16,Drives a battered old car with no tax insurance or mot

17,Must be racist

18,Wears joggers with holes where burned with disc cutter

19,Must have illegible handwriting, like a Doctor.

20,The ability to swear at least 3 times in every sentance and make it sound ok.

21,An inherant hatred of traffic wardens,the police,Judges,Magistrates,Site managers and most of all Bricklayers + their ex wives and their ex wives partners,families, families pets etc etc etc

22, Have a stupid, childish ringtone on his mobile phone

23, Gets the evening standard for the sole purpose of looking at the scaffolding jobs (regardless of whether looking for work or not)

24, Have chips with their breakfast (under 25′s only)

25, Spends every other night ‘up all night with the little one’ – even though their missus doesn’t work

26, Have an amazing ability to keep a straight face when saying “what are we gonna get paid for saturday?’” – even though a complete moron could work out that absolutely nothing gets done on the saturday and they were clearly in the Wetherspoons at 11am

27, Have tinned, not fried tomatoes with their breakfast (over 25′s only)

28, Own a ‘standard scaffolders issue phone’ that runs out of battery at 3.30pm, every day

29, Takes a sh*t at least 4 times a day (daywork lads only)

30, Thinks Cancun is a good place to get married

31, Has a bacon roll for breakfast (over 50′s only)

32, Doesn’t realise that there is an echo when you ring your governor from a pub toilet.

33,Only ever does “drawing jobs mate” but can’t actually read one.

34,Works on a site with skips ,and waste bins everywhere but can’t put the crisp bags,coke cans,fag packets,old scratch cards,copies of the Sun,Sport etc into one of the said wast recepticles,prefering instead to leave it in the lorry so that its so dirty you need a tetnus jab to get in it.

35,Would walk miles to get to a cafe, but won’t walk 50 ft to get the gear because “I’m a f*ckin scaff not a Donkey mate”

36,Will use any of the following items, Nail,bolt,old drill bit,bit of threaded rod,piece of wood or metal to knock in a hilti m16 insert EVEN IF THEY HAD THE DRIFT .

37,Would think nothing of carefully cutting out a patch of carefuly erected monoflex
so as to be able to watch women below.

38,Will spend thousands on the latest flatscreen tv but won’t buy a new spanner ,prefering to fix it with an old nail or the like.

39,Will wear boots that Robinson Crusoe wouldn’t been seen in,unless on the cards and then DeWalt are the only boots acceptable.

40,Will ask endless stupid questions during a toolbox talk in your time to drag it out,but won’t even breathe during a toolbox talk ,at lets say 4 ish !

41, Have to have at least 6 red bulls a day.

42, Go to the shop for food after coming to work,even if they pass the bloody thing on the way in.

43, Must own an aquaphone:- rings the boss the instant a drop of rain hits it.

44, Be allergic to the fittings shed.

45, And paint.

46, Must have the ability to drive to the job and back at 40 mph (motorway or not )

47, And 90 mph if it’s a job and knock.

48, Be a proper chatterbox from 8am to 8:30 when they get into work and practically deaf and dumb at ten to five when its time to go home.

49, Must think that supplied work clothes are of the disposable type. Most of ours are behind seats of lorries and in the canteen.

50, Who’s next for a rant.
Part 2 Coming Next Week…

With Thanks to Chris Lee.

...so who is chris lee ??? is that the fella who copied and pasted ???

he better not copy and paste some of my pictures I hold the royalties :mad:

________
With a little help Phil.

...so who is chris lee ??? is that the fella who copied and pasted ???

he better not copy and paste some of my pictures I hold the royalties :mad:

I dunno who he is but apparently 'part 2' is coming next week.

I assume that'll be 51-100

Wonder what that'll consist of.....

I dunno who he is but apparently 'part 2' is coming next week.

I assume that'll be 51-100

Wonder what that'll consist of.....

maybe we should compile a list why scaffoldersforum is better than scaffmag let's see if copies that :idea:

maybe we should compile a list why scaffoldersforum is better than scaffmag let's see if copies that :idea:

Or maybe 150 reasons why 'Chris Lee' tries taking the credit for other peoples work....

Last edited:
THIS WAS NOT STOLEN it was found on facebook on a profile I found it very funny and wanted to share it so i emailed to see if ok to post it on the site in question. I never knew it was from here and done by the scaffs here ! I WILL CREDIT THE REAL AUTHORS ASAP ! Sorry for any misunderstanding!

THIS WAS NOT STOLEN it was found on facebook on a profile I found it very funny and wanted to share it so i emailed to see if ok to post it on the site in question. I never knew it was from here and done by the scaffs here ! I WILL CREDIT THE REAL AUTHORS ASAP ! Sorry for any misunderstanding!

Thanks for coming forward Wezza, you have the names of the lads that compiled the list, so when you post the 51 - 100 you can post there names and maybe mention the scaffolders forum, along with maybe an article on the SCCR for a follow up.:idea:
Remember everyone has a copy and paste button on there computer, how many bosses have this on there walls in laminated form.:laugh::laugh:

im chris lee and it is posted on the scaffolders forum facebook page not my fbook page , i also didnt claim to be the owner of it , i made it clear where the material had come from , and as for you being the authors i think it is just a collection of all the stuff every scaffolder on the fuckin planet has heard at some time or another being said by other scaffolders, its hardly new an original material is it.

im chris lee and it is posted on the scaffolders forum facebook page not my fbook page , i also didnt claim to be the owner of it , i made it clear where the material had come from , and as for you being the authors i think it is just a collection of all the stuff every scaffolder on the fuckin planet has heard at some time or another being said by other scaffolders, its hardly new an original material is it.

True, no work went into it at all - it just fell out of the sky.

It's soooooo unoriginal that you've posted the entire list on your facebook group page.

Let's see you do better.

i just created the facebook page . i dont run it as my page , it is there purely for this forum only .

so please stop throwing your toys out of the pram, i got more important things to think about, if it bothers you so much register for copyright

i just created the facebook page . i dont run it as my page , it is there purely for this forum only .

so please stop throwing your toys out of the pram, i got more important things to think about, if it bothers you so much register for copyright

It just pisses me off that people like you can claim work that others have created and when challenged you say 'it's a load of old sh*t anyway, but I still won't remove it from my page'

I don't like thieves.

Top Bottom