Do you know which scaffolder owns this

Rachet

Reaction score
I was sharing some digs a while ago with a jock scaffolder. Couldn't understand a word he ever said. Seemed a nice lad though. When he left he forgot his prized picture and i am asking the forum in indentifying him for its return. My daughter has just scanned it and is showing me how to put this picture on here, so I hope it works. With a bit of luck somebody might be getting a nice Christmas prezzy this year. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355386009.790298.jpg

Looks like a windae lickers convention.:laugh::laugh:

I don't know who is who! Sorry. Just the pic was owned by a jock scaffolder. I'd say he would be 35-45 in age now. That's all I know he had a full head of hair and was dark haired. That is all I can tell you.

OH why didnt you say that i know him ,he wears blue jeans and black boots :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can imagine that is a hard question but I was hoping that he might find it. He might not want the original but I am hoping I can return it to the correct owner. He was known by a nickname but I cannot remember it. Please get all jock scaffolders to try and get this picture to its home for Christmas.

Well the kids are just about to put a song on they started singing. They are correct after listening to it.
Check out this video on YouTube:

Chris Rea : Driving Home For Christmas - YouTube

Spread the word and send the picture home for Christmas.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I apologise, my Scottish friend.

Thinking about Haggis he cooked some in the same digs but made meatballs out of the mixture.

haha, unbelievably I have made a few enquiries this end, and he does wear blue jeans and black boots. Think his hair is a bit thinner now though.:laugh:

did he have GINGER PUBES which would fall on yer quilt when he dryed himself off after a shower;)

Does he wear a skirt then like AOM instead of blue jeans and black boots
This wee photo must get home for Christmas lads i will get some flyers printed today and post them all around London , it will take me all weekend night and day but this photo must get home.
Do we have any more information yet as to the mans description ?

Thank you for doing the flyers.
He was about 5' 10' - 6" stocky build. He had dark hair not ginger.

I think that was him on the train in to London last night. Came on our carriage as a busker. Pure entertainment as well. High-lite of the nite:D

Fred i cant believe you let him get past you , what where you thinking of mate ?
and you a Moderator

Dont you be worrying about the security HSWT nothing gets past me mate, i have eyes like a sh it house rat ;)

I did indeed,Happy. I gave him all my change,he was a scot in the style of billy connolly.
I was the only one, He played another song and thanked every one on the carriage for their kind donations especially those with short arms and deep pockets. Lol,the best part was getting off at green park,busting for a slash,and it was 50p to use the loo.
Held on till winter wunderland at hyde park. just.

You really are the spirit of christian charity
its people like you that make me believe in the true meaning of christmas.i was brought up in with "faith hope and charity"
and sadly i dont always live upto those principles.
Fred have a merry christmas and a happy new year. ;)
it looks like a change in fortunes for the blues brothers in london benitez has deffinetly got the best out of torres

Top Bottom