disgruntled suverners

Good, that sets the record straight then, at least we have somebody left up north that is not from the dark half of the black and white minstrels show :D

"Something quite remarkable happened in London in the first decade of the new millennium. The number of white British people in the capital fell by 620,000 - equivalent to the entire population of Glasgow moving out.

The consequence, as revealed by the latest census, is that white Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents."

source BBC online news

"Something quite remarkable happened in London in the first decade of the new millennium. The number of white British people in the capital fell by 620,000 - equivalent to the entire population of Glasgow moving out.

The consequence, as revealed by the latest census, is that white Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents."

source BBC online news

Maybe all the British whites have relocated up to the friendlier north, where the houses are cheaper, beer is palatable and the cost of living is not extortionate :rolleyes::rolleyes:

source BBC online news

But did the number of White people in London decrease or did the number of non whites increase , making the number of white the minority ?

But did the number of White people in London decrease or did the number of non whites increase , making the number of white the minority ?

BY THE WORDING ON THE ARTICAL IT DECREASED BUT THE INCREASE OF OTHER MINORITIES WILL HAVE TAKE IT DOWN TO 45% :mad:

I have been reading this thread with great interest and I simply cannot hold on to my dirty little secret any longer......

I am a North / South Mongrel! There I said it! I am a social outcast and I have to deal with this agony for the rest of my life!

Therapy helps - Horizontal on a nice leather couch as long as the therapist has a valid ticket & experienced (word of warning during session do not stick your thumb in gob)

Last edited:
I have been reading this thread with great interest and I simply cannot hold on to my dirty little secret any longer......

I am a North / South Mongrel! There I said it! I am a social outcast and I have to deal with this agony for the rest of my life!

How can you live with the shame :eek::eek:

I have a confession too...... I'm a southerner but talk like a Northerner (much to the amusement of people around me :embarrest: ) by pronouncing words properly like "Grass" instead of "Graaawse", and "Path" rather than "Paaarf".

Maybe all the British whites have relocated up to the friendlier north, where the houses are cheaper, beer is palatable and the cost of living is not extortionate :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My rates bill includes 200 quid a year to liverpool and 200 a year to westminster . figure that one out. shafted again for living in the south.:amazed:

Top Bottom