disgruntled suverners

jobandknock

Reaction score
is it me but a member has came on here slagging everything north of LONDON,with the help of a few hangers on.I ask is it because he is out of work and the so called NORTHERNERS are still working at london bridge,a job he got the bump from.
Sour Grapes maybe
im drunk so maybe im out of order am i out of order

Nah, just drunk. It was designed for a laugh and it worked, I always find their pathetic attempts at scaffing funny.:cool:

is it me but a member has came on here slagging everything north of LONDON,with the help of a few hangers on.I ask is it because he is out of work and the so called NORTHERNERS are still working at london bridge,a job he got the bump from.
Sour Grapes maybe

Its frustration m8... They cant say anything about Ikram or Mr Rajput so they take it out on the Northeners!! :cry:

i abhore all racism myself especially when its from people from essex partaining to be from the Caliphate of Londonistan.

Sour Grapes maybe
Firstly:
It was just a light hearted joke... ive worked with all kinds of blokes from all parts of the UK, some are good as gold, some are not. Where you are from means NOTHING.
Just a bit of banter...

Secondly:
Also, you have absolutely no idea why im not at London Bridge. Least of all, to do with my ability with a Spanner.
To be fair, the job is crap and id rather be out of work, then work on that arse-licking/grassing paradise called: London Bridge.
Many, many of those who are left are in the 'clique', ie: related to, or friends with certain people...

Not sour grapes. I couldn't give a toss who is still there. Many of my friends are... good luck to them. They have more durability then i do.

Thirdly:
You need to chill out a bit, dude... its not my fault London Scaffolders are alot better then everyone else. :D

Sour Grapes maybe

The North/South divide has always been a great source of banter. Even the "loadsamoney" thing in the 80's was mildly amusing.

I can imagine some Suvverners being upset at being out of work while the Norvern brothers are still at it in the big smoke. Just as some would be disgruntled to find loads of cockneys in Stone Island and Burberry survival suits getting on the choppers at Dyce.;)

I've kinda enjoyed the North/South banter thing recently.

We'll get bored and slag someone/something else off in time.

I've kinda enjoyed the North/South banter thing recently.

We'll get bored and slag someone/something else off in time.
Where does this people from the Midlands ? again we are overlooked.I want to be victimised its not fair.

Hang on a minute Oxonians are Northerners aint they :unsure:

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Where does this people from the Midlands ? again we are overlooked.I want to be victimised its not fair.

Midlands are Northeners , Watford folk are classed as Northeners to us
Cock er knee Boys ;)

Top Bottom