Disadvantages of System Scaffolding

SWIFTY

Reaction score
The poor old fitting is getting some stick in some of the other threads, what are the disadvantages of system?

Swifty my friend give me a while,this is going to be Fun and also not about towers or terrorists ;)

haha, you should have Terry on for this one. Let me think, it's more labour intensive, slower and therefore more expensive than system despite the initial reduced outlay.

sorry mum , you where right i should have went to school more then once every now and again then i could have read the thread title :embarrest:

shorter lengths , awkward to handle , expensive

batons when wet get slimy and weighty and can slip out your hand when working back to a ladder

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

explaining to a site agent that"that handrails going fuckin nowhere" when the cups missing and youve trapped it with a single :amuse:

some immigrant will work with systems for less than i will

makes the expertise needed to be a scaffolder almost redundant

stops scaffolding from being a skilled trade but then so do the designers

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

its very loud

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

you cant load it on a lorry easely

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

eating the ass out of t&f

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

its boring

If you use scaffolding boards the handrail go tits up need extra handrail

You need earplugs or GO DEAF! the screw jacks on base out are always set to high. Other

than that

it's Sxxxxxxx

im deaf in my right ear from a year on the cuppy,leger is perfect tool for transferring sound !

Top Bottom