define supervisor

The only thing you really left out Steve is social worker.:(

lol i if our lass was to get on ya case there wouldent be long will till ya were happly back on the spanner to get away form the stress lol a she's a red head b she says she's a strong headed indapendant women and c she ties me in feking nots lol ya better of with all the rest marra tak eno notice of aom still to the rest of the construction industry ;)

Supervisor's are ******* until you have done the job and understand it and I'm not talking about a Forman running round 1 site... Multiple sites and contracts and scaffs working you on every site... Try it before giving it the " I will knock the supervisor out he bumps people etc !!!!!!

Supervisor's are ******* until you have done the job and understand it and I'm not talking about a Forman running round 1 site... Multiple sites and contracts and scaffs working you on every site... Try it before giving it the " I will knock the supervisor out he bumps people etc !!!!!!

That aimed at me ?

lol i if our lass was to get on ya case there wouldent be long will till ya were happly back on the spanner to get away form the stress lol a she's a red head b she says she's a strong headed indapendant women and c she ties me in feking nots lol ya better of with all the rest marra tak eno notice of aom still to the rest of the construction industry ;)

Is she looking for a start?

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Might even pay digs.;)

By and large,an ex fixer who ursel wouldnt be safe te scaffold ur weens wendy house,seems the days when a scaff earnt the right te climb the ladders are well gone,jealous.no me.

Sorry GM, but unless you are a young pretty red head with a social working back ground you haven't got the right qualifications I require.;)

now now aom its not just a social workers back ground shes got a masters ahhahah dont know what she see's in me am a thik cant lol

Top Bottom