debotech holland , marcus lewedon

frank111

Reaction score
Anybody heard of this agency and the boss Marcus lewedon , got offered work with them ;????????????

how did u get on in holland frank , never heard of them , but new agencys spring up all the time over there

I'm living on the border between Belgium and Holland , workin away , its f.Duckin freezin boys , were workin up 150 metres , and I'm eorkinwith a few German lads , nice fellas been very civil to me , can't complain really , its chep livin and the digs are ok , they tried to put me in a caravan and hit me for Ppe so bit early to say yet !!

is that down at Terneuzen Frank , worked at the dow benelux down there years ago

ok , oh well stay safe and keep earnin , soon be time for a break

be carefull as agencies are agencies the world over the ones in holland are no different they want to make cash by any means especially on your last week.if the guys you are working with have a good word then why not
whenever working away i always expect to grt fecked on my last wage thats why i always bolt with no notice;)

Heermea stledger , ,

That’s the company you are working for. You are in Vlissingen
You are in the place I suggested you be going to a few wks. back, if you’re up 150m you will be building jackets.

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Heermera Zwindrecht?

Zwindrecht is no were near the Belgium border it is only 15km from Rotterdam.

http://hfg.heerema.com/About/Locations/tabid/204/language/nl-NL/Default.aspx

Last edited:
Sure gets cold in Holland I was there in February and it was 15 C below ,I had to put me jumper on .

coast is clear lol

I've been workin away lads, the agencey is bang on , the guy marcus I was talkin about has treated me well , wages in the bank and no messin around , they are looking for guys for all of next year so if interested look up marcus lewedon on linked in or debotech netherlands , plenty on if anybody needs it and can be trusted,,,,, if ya need to know anything else pm me no problem

good luck with gettin guys to another country to work for 400 quid a week and digs , u will need it

For a single guy with no responsibilities i would rather be in holland for 400 a week diggs payed than in gb

I'm living on the border between Belgium and Holland , workin away , its f.Duckin freezin boys , were workin up 150 metres , and I'm eorkinwith a few German lads , nice fellas been very civil to me , can't complain really , its chep livin and the digs are ok , they tried to put me in a caravan and hit me for Ppe so bit early to say yet !!

this sounds like a great job , if franks not got himself confused , he's saying hes working about 450ft high and theyre payin around £403 per week but your digs are paid , oh and they might put you in a caravan and force you to take their PPE then charge you for it.:nuts:

seems not much has changed in holland over the years.

oh yeah , great job for a single man:nuts:

STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS ****

Last edited:
ive worked in holland several times and i have always had top dollar,well it was guilders.working at 40ft or 400 does it matter.
yes the moneys shiit but for a busmans when yer on to nothing in Blighty thats my point.you also have to look at the experience of petrochem work,which is abundant in Holland as opposed to the uk were you will only get there if you know someone.
i have known guys working for less than £11 an hour on pharmaceutical plants in Ayrshire for feck sake,i know were i would rather be ;)

Top Bottom