Damaged scaff key for sale? What a bargain...

Gwilym

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is it just me or should the site sponsor "Buy Brand Tools" not be selling a damaged scaff key...? I just joined up and was checking out the light weight ti key when I came across this: Full Titanium Scaffold Spanners > Buy IMN Total Titanium Spanner

I don't think it's cool selling damaged tools esp in such a high risk industry. Scaffolding is dangerous enough...

Next big site i work on, im gonna call my Spanner a 'Scaff Key' and see how long it takes before i get beat up, lol.

Jay

Thats a very old term that certain Scaffs used for their Spanners---especially Mills Scaffolders---7/16 and 1/2 keys...:cool:

Gar...

So if i start using the term 'Key' it'll make me look alot more experienced then i actually am? :cool:

Jay M8---you wizni picked for the Crew for your good looks M8 ;)

You walk the walk Man...

fuckin ratchets all the way , less effort , only i dont like using the ratchet with mills fittings

I thought we was the new version of the A-Team?

Ben, aka: Blondie.
Garry, aka: Old Guard.
Stuart, aka: The Taff.
Graham, aka: See yooooooo jimmeh!
James, aka: The Jock.
Jason, aka: The fat sexy one... :eek:

Havespannerwilltravel

Aye, used the term myself for many years, still pops out now and again...

Hows life under the palm trees ???---have you got a few dents on the old McDonald ( mining ) Tin Hat yet LOL...

Garry...

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------
Jay

aye, PMSL nice one---old guard yip, the Coronal lol...

Rumour has it, last time Garry got his wallet out, they still had £1 notes! :D

jb78

aye, the ratchets a nippy sweety deein up the fronts of the Millsz...dont realy use ratchet often though, they are banned on some Projects :eek:

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Havespannerwilltravel

dont drink alcohol, gave it up 21 years ago ;) still like to occasional tug on the shisha pipe though...

Where you think you'll be heading next ???, Brazil looks like the next big thing !...

Garry...

I thought that Rat-shiit was banned, but Ratchets? They should be fine...

Top Bottom