D+R scaffolding

Only spent 5 months with them as the atmosphere was so opressive in the contracts dept. I left as soon as I had cleared my o/s house mortgage and felt well out of the place. I havent worked since- my choice, although today I have had two companies enquire If I would have a chat with them so I might be pulling on the old steel caps again and leaving home in the cold dead of night.

Well I wish you luck my man in whatever decision you make.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hemper - "Well I wish you luck my man in whatever decision you make."

Many thanks!

I had an interview as a supervisor with SGB and that's when I first met Karl born and he said canning town was the best performing depot, funny thing is it was the first one to close?

Karl born proper guvnor top man tough as they come ( in a business sense) and one of the very few that keeps his word

Karl

You can't blame Karl for running SGB into the ground, it wasn't his fault. You'd need to look further up the SGB ladder to find the cause. Karl just copped the blame for poor decisions he didn't make.
Seriously, Karl is a top bloke; if you're straight with him, he'll be straight with you.
I can't really comment on Kevin Mouatt, but the other posts on this thread probably say it all anyway.....

Mouatt went first if I remember rightly and Karl moved to the Brixton depot and done a little stint Tones. Rumour has it he just stood up in the middle of a meeting and walked ha ha!!!

Well rc and flying o I just come of tones and they deny that he was on there but know for a fact he was lol

The last time I saw him was hilarious...... It was on palmers and we all heard there was a new big boss anyway I was called in for a disaplinary and as I was in the yard waiting for pat morgan ( tut) to give me it I heard a voice and it was karl born!!! We both shook hands and started reminising about sgb, now we were talking for an hour just saying hello the funny thing was pat kept walking past the door and even stuck his head in a few times waiting to give me the bolloking but obviously could tell karl as he was his boss!! :laugh::laugh:

I was called in for a disaplinary and as I was in the yard waiting for pat morgan ( tut) to give me it
And another utter twunt I have come across over the years... Is he still in scaffolding, and if so, where? Just so I know where to avoid in the future!!

Pat morgan is a scaffolder for silverdell if the company is still going

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Pat should work over water with those lips !!

I think there a good firm along with firms like TRAD and admiral

Top Bottom