cut your poles down now lol

Now now BF, it's all PC now, breaking barriers to employment and equal opportunities, some of the girls may not be able to lift a 21.;)

If it weren't so ridiculous it would be laughable,but these clowns are serious,ffs:(

haha, do you think fatboy wish he chose another topic for his first post.:laugh:

Now now BF, it's all PC now, breaking barriers to employment and equal opportunities, some of the girls may not be able to lift a 21.;)

Lolol dont seem to bother the young jessies you employ alister

All part of the interview technique SP, if you can stand one up, you get a seat in the truck, if you can't you don't.;)

Got to be honest, I do have a couple of gay boys at the moment, they wouldn't have lasted long in the bygone days of yore. I have mellowed beyond belief in the past couple of years but to be honest, the jobs are still going up as quick so it kinda just proves there was never any need for the macho stuff in the first place. Live and learn.

I've worked for a couple of firms that don't allow 21's, it doesn't seem any slower and you do feel better at the end of the day.

When are people just gonna leave scaffs b scaffs,how can u laugh at people trying to flick a long & ballsing it up if its a poxy 16,leave us ava laugh,bad back & all !!!

ON SITE THEY MADE A RULE 2 MEN TO A 21 SO THIS DAY TWO LADS HAD HOLD OF THIS 21 WALKING ROUND THE CORNER AND WAS STOPPED BY THERE SUPERVISOR '' WTF ARE YOU TWO DOING'' THEY SAID TO HIM WHAT YOU ON ABOUT'' HE REPLYS ''TWO OF YAS TO A FEKING 21'' THERE REPLY WAS THEN '' WHAT WE NEED ANOTHER MAN '' :laugh:

THAT SHOWER OF ***** I USE TO WORK FOR WELDED 5'S ON TO 21'S TO SAVE TOPPING OUT ON HOUSE FRONTS ETC 26FT TUBE LOL WHAT YA THINK TRAD WOULD SAY ABOUT THAT LOL

ON SITE THEY MADE A RULE 2 MEN TO A 21 SO THIS DAY TWO LADS HAD HOLD OF THIS 21 WALKING ROUND THE CORNER AND WAS STOPPED BY THERE SUPERVISOR '' WTF ARE YOU TWO DOING'' THEY SAID TO HIM WHAT YOU ON ABOUT'' HE REPLYS ''TWO OF YAS TO A FEKING 21'' THERE REPLY WAS THEN '' WHAT WE NEED ANOTHER MAN '' :laugh:

THAT SHOWER OF ***** I USE TO WORK FOR WELDED 5'S ON TO 21'S TO SAVE TOPPING OUT ON HOUSE FRONTS ETC 26FT TUBE LOL WHAT YA THINK TRAD WOULD SAY ABOUT THAT LOL

It used to be a common sight,i remember nsg used to have thousands of welded together tube,never heard of any folding though:wondering:

No more 21's about 20 years to late for some of us.Got to agree though if you can't top out with one you really shouldn't be scaffolding.

What a bunch of hypoctites trads are...cutting down their own working stock to save manual handling risks for their scaffs..but as far as i aware all their hire tubes remains untouched ....so sod anyone else we're alright attitude

They used to have a top out tower at Bircham to teach it to you.
I have seen lads on the ragged edge trying to top out with 21s though ,where a 16 ft would of been safer

They used to have a top out tower at Bircham to teach it to you.
I have seen lads on the ragged edge trying to top out with 21s though ,where a 16 ft would of been safer

Exactly Nick. We've all done it but is the safest way to do it? Doesn't mean you have to ban them though. F@ck running out handrails all day with sixteens.

21s =3 lifts theres a reason for these things,why wasnt there a hoo haa made of the SPIGGOT probably because it was cheap shitte from China or India.
If theres such an issue about manual handling why not use the light gage as far as i know its available to other companies Lyndons dont have the patent on it.
If as suspected the 21 was lost by a Scaff was he trying to get it over the Handrail as per sgwhatever it is now;)

Last meeting with the HSE I asked the question were 21ft tubes going to be banned.

The answer was no!!

If you cannot handle the equipment for the job don't do it!!!

Ragscaff

The incident with the spiggot on Trads was,nt a failed fitting it was a failure by the operative to place it properly on the spiggot that caused the hemp to fall ,maybe if the person had told the truth spiggots would still used on Trads

Haven't used or seen spigots for years now!

Always on opposite shifts to every one else ,when I am at work

Top Bottom