Cuplock hop up corner brackets?????

Yes they do exist.... I know they make a 2 Board, now possibly a 3 Board also. They are usually for the Omega Batten System and look like a Letter "L" ... infilled with short Battens.. if you want more info let me know Charlie

You sir, must be referring to the BOOMERANG... slots nicely into the hop up brackets to close in that gap. Then insert two/three 600mm battens, or cut a size in there.

If you can not get them.. well I have seen all sorts of attempts to make something up... ermm would perhaps suggest just banging in a 600 ledger off one of the cups on a bracket to act as a transom, then lapping boards from the other side onto the 600 and clip the outside one down.. will look **** though. Otherwise handrail off around that gap. If you have three inside boards, use a 900 but then you have to spur up somehow and it starts to look like a mess.

Last edited:
Yessum... that's the animal... they are available if more detail is required and provided... such as location, quantities etc....

thanks guys we seen all sorts of stuff as well!!!
jack down through hop then hop up off it
laps over with butt tube checking it down
double off top of lip of hop up with tube through them creating ledger all look rough as

cuplok is for fat brickies who do not want to lift bricks above their fat bellies, so the poor scaffs have to raise up the god dam brackets.. cuplok is just w*nk except its a big winner for lift shafts and risers...

kwikstage was first used in shipyards for big hulled tankers etc and made sense as the "stagers" were never classed as scaffs.Then some fecking cuunt let it loose on the Brickies and as already stated the "i cant bend brickie evolved"
sadly its here to stay but the old traditional TUBE & FITTING will never disapear;)

Top Bottom