Cubic Metre

you can by estimating formats bud and if you are your own company supplying materials an labour you wont get far on 10quid a mtr or are you a sub contractor

My ten quid per square metre was just to show a simple calculation, not as a basis for a quote.

Why do you price by 10 x 10 square phil, when a general scaffold is 2mt square roughly. Are you not screwing yourself by erecting more scaffold than what you've priced for.

Why do you price by 10 x 10 square phil, when a general scaffold is 2mt square roughly. Are you not screwing yourself by erecting more scaffold than what you've priced for.

Just a simpler calculation for the big time America's Den.;)

Get ya pal, thats why i just erect it instead of pricing it. As long as i get my pound sterling at the end of the week, got alot of respect for you boys that go it alone, without you there would be no jobs for the likes of us.

If your doing low lifts then you want it on a linear metre run , if your putting up a job with high lifts you want squares Den. 60 foot high in 9 foot lifts 7 lifts , same 60 foot job in 2m lifts is 9 lifts ;)

quick way of calculating 10 by 10 80ty you can use a simple method of x height by length divide by 100 and times whatever the rate is per square this will give you your total price per job

Example copy (Pics) for calcs

Attachments

• BLANK FORMAT FOR SCHEDULE OF RATES.jpg
    BLANK FORMAT FOR SCHEDULE OF RATES.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 40
  • BLANK PRICE CALCS.jpg
    BLANK PRICE CALCS.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Top Bottom