Cubic Metre

Mr C

Reaction score
Hi All, Now I I dont want to cause a free for all as I am more than aware we all have our own opinions are fully entitled to have so.
My question is working in and around London what would you say was fair to charge per cubic metre of T&F Scaffold..
Thanks Lads...

I thought cubic was just for birdcages and the like?

Cheers AOM yes birdcages and independents,, measure the lenght, width and height in meters

We use m2 for independents and almost everything to be honest, just the m3 for birdcages.

Cheers AOM what rates do you think are correct?

As much as you can get oot the c@nts.;)

Probably a lot less than the big smoke round here but £15 per m2 is a start then subtract or add depending on expenses like travel and punting time.

Still think PW posted the best thread on the dark are of pricing but it was in the early days of the forum and may now be lost.

AOM so M2 is Length by width, so how do you factor in height? sorry mate to be so green but turning a spanner is all I have known so trying to price some work for myself..

10m long X 10m high is 100m2 @ say £10 a meter = 1K + Vat for 4 weeks then £100 a week after that.

A very basic and quick calculation but if you want to learn more try and search for PW's thread, haven't read anything to touch it on here for pricing.

No problem. There will be more along soon to offer their take on it but that is pretty much how we do it.

Others look at time and cost.

You have been a real help and I believe this is what this forum is for.
Thanks again mate...

Not sure if this link works but I have some spreadsheets that may be of help

Last edited:
Link working for me :) I will have a look later when I get home link was copy paste from my phone and it looks fecked to me :)

you can by estimating formats bud and if you are your own company supplying materials an labour you wont get far on 10quid a mtr or are you a sub contractor

Link fu cked , Mc us London lads work in Squares , its only our Northern breathen that use M2 , M3 .
1 square = 10 foot high X 10 foot long

20 long X 20 foot high = 4 square and its anywhere between £60 - £120 a square like AOM says screw what you can get out the fookers

Top Bottom