Course Funding.

hi mate im new to the forum,see your item on ewpa route what exactly is this,been in the game over 30 years, now need cisrs card, done part one,got laid off last job so need to pay for rest myself,any advice much appreciated.

Best bet mate contact cskills(google ) ask them if there is funding availability, they will send you a link for a questionaire, fill it out send it to the funding team they will let you know if your eligible I got 50% off for being self employed and go from there mate best of luck

Best bet mate contact cskills(google ) ask them if there is funding availability, they will send you a link for a questionaire, fill it out send it to the funding team they will let you know if your eligible I got 50% off for being self employed and go from there mate best of luck

good advice bobby.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Think we should do a take over bid on forum.seems like its only you and me given good advice m8.

good advice bobby.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Think we should do a take over bid on forum.seems like its only you and me given good advice m8.

Yeah I have my moments mate...,,, lol what you and me take over ha sure you would b pukka I wouldn't last 5 mins with all the politics that go on! Nice idea tho mate :)

Top Bottom