Connolly scaffolding ltd

Razor

Reaction score
It's as rough as you like, never seen scaffolds like it no one gives a ****, will be accidents soon

On what basis mate? Short and sweet, i'll give you that :laugh:
what a ***** outfit when you get in the vans in the morning there falling to bits everyones is smoking weed all day on the job not giving a ***** when i asked them to knock it on the head everyone blanked me in the yard proper **** outfit safe to say it was time to find another job.

i used to inspect some of their jobs & i identified the normal faults & something i considered to be a serious H&S fault, i raised the matter with them & i was asked not to go back to that paticular site or to go to any other of their sites . . . . . . . . . .WTF

what a ***** outfit when you get in the vans in the morning there falling to bits everyones is smoking weed all day on the job not giving a ***** when i asked them to knock it on the head everyone blanked me in the yard proper **** outfit safe to say it was time to find another job.
Seems to be a problem with management and supervision there I'd say.

Never seen a thred like this on SF before, if Con scaffolding dont get there act together and treat scaffs how they would expect to be treated themselves.... maybe this kind of true life shame publicity on the SF will give them a kick up the butt & the SF forum the true facts about these cowboy companies.....Don't touch them client or employee

What a shower of C*nts

If what has been said is correct, then there is a serious H/S problem.

found there company song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSZwEwl_1Q]YouTube - Cher - Gypsys Tramps And Thieves[/ame]

The reports are true in the main I know a couple of lads who work for them and they say it's chaos but until something better comes up there stuck.

what do expect when the owner has no idea about scaffolding his background is car garages the expertise was his brother who left abruptly a couple of years ago, the owner is just building it up and intedning to disappear to Australia from what I hear, He sould change his name to Del Boy

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

what do expect when the owner has no idea about scaffolding his background is car garages the expertise was his brother who left abruptly a couple of years ago, the owner is just building it up and intedning to disappear to Australia from what I hear, He should change his name to Del Boy

if you have photograpic evidence you can send it to the nasc direct to show if a company is putting up crap

who do you send to if they a firm is not NASC accredited, a local firm around here put up a 4m scaffold tower over the entrance way of a primary school should have been beamed but they just used one set of standards either side then used 13ft ledgers and punched up to about 4 lifts then put a banner on it as if they were proud. Complete Joke

The thing is we shouldn't have to do it, NASC is a self regulating body, which is chaired by the CEO of one of the largest scaffold companies in the country, when it suits like all the other bureaucratic, nonesense bo###cks that all the big players seem to adopt. And like i say, levy is based on turnover and there not going to shoot the golden goose.

Top Bottom