Connaught - administration

scaffy

Reaction score
Obviousley financial issues are still rife in our industry when a company such as connaught goes into administration , allways had bad issues with getting paid for work we did for them and hope no one on here looses out

Went for 200 million I heard!!

Last edited:
might do people good,tryin t drive price's down ands passing it on to all others cannot be sustained.Only electrical was making profit.

According to TV news this morning, a lot of the subbies will not be paid
and half completed house renovations / improvements will be just left at the stage they are at. :(

I was very lucky I think, we completed a job with sixty houses on it in Bangor north Wales last January. Had to wait a long while for payment, had to pass it to Top Service,the credit reference agency in the end. Anyway,finally got paid for most of the work but had an issue with unpaid cis. Around a month or so later another cheque came through our door for an amount a bit more than the difference that they owed us,we duly cashed that cheque and a further few weeks went by. We then had a call from their accounts department asking about the "overpayment" and would we send them the monies back, apparently there's another company in Scotland with the same name as ourselves.Haven't heard a thing since.. Hope the firm in Scotland got their money.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

did a job down here 3k worth took 9 months to get paid , used to tender a lot for them

Top Bottom