Congratulations paddy

Rigger

Reaction score
Congatulations Paddy on your 1,000 thanked post :D

A lot of help and common sense posted (and a little pish) You are one of the gents of this forum with a desire to help others and pass on your knowledge to those that wish to learn

Well done Paddy :D

rhl4ki.gif

flash git!!! well done mate you treat people like you like to be treated well done mate!!!

Well done Paddy, I'm not one bit surprised you are the top of the tree for recognition. Your just a fountain of knowledge.:D

I dont know if i should be worried after that remark Paddy ?

Im trying my best not to get banned again for the 4th time
1.gif

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;90125 said:
I dont know if i should be worried after that remark Paddy ?

Im trying my best not to get banned again for the 4th time
1.gif

Nah nah, credit where credit is due mate, you tipped is off on the spam thread , that i deleted. Take your coat off, pull up a seat, get the cans down your kneck.Pizza in the oven and enjoy Bro,;)

Tonight i brought a KFC for everyone to enjoy .

23utxlw.gif

All i need now is the OK from Admin To carry on posting ....

PS MAYBE HE WILL UNBAN MY IP ?
sg2wk5.gif

uıɐbɐ uʍopǝpısdn;90133 said:
Tonight i brought a KFC for everyone to enjoy .

23utxlw.gif

All i need now is the OK from Admin To carry on posting ....

PS MAYBE HE WILL UNBAN MY IP ?
sg2wk5.gif

Hey radgy gadgy, FFS so crazy you are a Leg end, no not a legend, you must smoke too much sh1t m8. :D
P.S. Anyway far be it for me to lecture, Work hard , Play Hard. Do unto others as you would ...............:eek:

Paddy, such a helpful, wise chap! And it's proven here with his 1000 thanks!! Now that really is some achievement! :) :)

Well done Paddy on being the first member to reach 1000 thanks!

Post counts can easily be inflated but your amount of thanks highlights the contribution you have made to the forum since its inception.

Thank You!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Top Bottom