Condolences

Morning Guys, has anyone got any info or in a position to be able to collect a donation / contribution from me and any other SF member who would like to contribute towards a wreath (or other suggestions would be welcome off SF members) And then be able to forward it to the deceased's family??

Phill I cant access the SCCR website. I think the only way to sort it would be for me to send postal order for £10 to SCCR office address to join up & I will also put £10 in towards the proposed collection for the deceased Scaffolder.

Can someone please post the SCCR postal address, and i will nip round to the post office ASAP

RIP and my regards to his family
Good shout for a collection can we pay on SCCR site????

I have just sent a registered delivery to SCCR, 2 £10 pound postal orders to ragscaff 1 for SCCR membership and the other to start the proposed collection.

So joining the SCCR is not difficult after all??? I only needed to get up off my lazy bum and walk round the corner to post office, dog even got a walk,

SIMPLES:eek:

Last edited:
i will also match poacher turned gamekeeper 10 pound contribution if this is okay with ragscaff to recieve these contributions

i will also match poacher turned gamekeeper 10 pound contribution if this is okay with ragscaff to recieve these contributions

I too will send Ragscaff £10 if he will agree.

Neilb,

perhaps you could persuade your manager in Swansea to send Ragscaff the two days pay he owes me to go towards the collection.

Last edited:
I too will send Ragscaff £10 if he will agree.

Neilb,

perhaps you could persuade your manager in Swansea to send Ragscaff the two days pay he owes me to go towards the collection.

The Silence is Defening lads i had hoped this post & proposal would have set a new presedent & helped us the SF, to have made a contribution however big or small to a fellow brother in this terrible time of need, I know times are hard but any gesture however small would make a big differance i am sure, please feel free to air your views on this proposal, I thought it was the least we cud do, even a wreath, card or a few quid towards helping out the deceased's family in this terrible time of need???:love:

Last edited:
We don't have the facility to take payments in this way, but we could get in contact with the deceased family and donations could be sent to the charity of their choice?

Condolences from everyone here. As someone who works with his old man everyday, I can only imagine what his son is going through. Injuries & fatalities onsite have been at the forefront of our minds for the last year and as a former roofer myself, it's something close to my heart...so if there's any assistance required in the setting up of said benevolent fund, please let us know.

It goes without saying that if the SF members are clubbing together for a wreath, we'd be more than happy to contribute. In the meantime, if the family are suffering any financial hardship, I'd suggest that they get in touch with the lighthouse club.

RIP.

Ricky

We don't have the facility to take payments in this way, but we could get in contact with the deceased family and donations could be sent to the charity of their choice?

thats a good idear admin will be quiet happy to make a donation once the chariety has been picked or a forwarding address

If anyone wants to donate then you can direct to sccr@sky.com pay pal account & mark down donate & I will know what the payment is for.

Regards Stewart Quinney

SCCR Chairman.

Not yet, with go to the accountants tomorrow & check. That is the registered address.

Regards Stewart

i offer my deepest sympathy and condolences to the family and feel regret at the loss of a brother scaffolder

Last edited:
Top Bottom