company/agency/umbrella , they all wanna F*** you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfycdqoz6c]The Strawman Illusion - The Matrix Exposed (part 1 of 10) - YouTube[/ame]

this is interesting stuff and some of it can be very very useful , it can seem a bit silly to begin with but it starts to make sense.

i use the agencys and the umbrella companys all the time and prefere it to working direct i get to pick and choose my work and with a little bit of pen is mighter than the sword shiit i end up miles better than 90% of the lads i know who work direct for firms and the money is in my pocket not the taxmans

its the thought that somebody is charging me 20 quid to give me my wages , its not right , i know what ure sayin self employment can be a great thing , the pen can be mighty

its the thought that somebody is charging me 20 quid to give me my wages , its not right , i know what ure sayin self employment can be a great thing , the pen can be mighty

Totally agree with you jb,the £20 per week is a right p--s take and lets not forget the £2.50 per week for the public liabiliy insurance.

Oh jb you must sit in your room and think of these wonderful ideas why cant you get a start?you must be useless so now your thinking of all these crazy ideas,pathetic,go get a job and start at the bottom like me,you too can end up on four hols per year if you work hard anf stop trying to fight the system ok dole boy

Who rattled your cage halfwit

Totally agree with you jb,the £20 per week is a right p--s take and lets not forget the £2.50 per week for the public liabiliy insurance.

Does anyone know of a claim ever being paid out with the umbrella company's public liability?

Scafftag do be quiet unless your another workshy moron who thinks the worlds against you??ive had enough of people sponging its hitting hard workers in the pocket and takin food out my childrens mouths,jb aint got a job yet hes preaching about all that crap?go out and work your ass off to get nice things,wish i knew how to say that in latin it could be my companys motto

Good to hear from you the master. Give him a start dropping your dogs off then you can put your feet up. Make sure he has a clean licence and clothes if hes going to get in your motor though!!

Scafftag do be quiet unless your another workshy moron who thinks the worlds against you??ive had enough of people sponging its hitting hard workers in the pocket and takin food out my childrens mouths,jb aint got a job yet hes preaching about all that crap?go out and work your ass off to get nice things,wish i knew how to say that in latin it could be my companys motto

The only one whose doing the preaching nob is you,and while your looking for your Latin translation look up ********,cos thats all you ever seem to talk

Dont encourage him/her scafftag,has nothing of any real value to say or comment on.

Dont encourage him/her scafftag,has nothing of any real value to say or comment on.

Point taken frederick,to be honest I did realise I was fuelling his ego.We all like having the crack,but his comments regarding (especially)JB are totally out of order.I will try not to fan the flames any longer.

Does anyone know of a claim ever being paid out with the umbrella company's public liability?

Good question Swifty, I thought public liability was mainly for self employed. I would imagine on site,P.contractor/client would have insurance for all on site.

Top Bottom