comments on here last nite

youve got more press than the miners dave and you never got a lift on the fenix lol

pmsl dico oufc scaff just cant some people out pal

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

scaffy sent 50 quid by pigeon lol xxxxxx

i havnt heard much on that 1 m8

Dave, we love you, man!

Only thing that annoys me about you is that I can't work out what is on that t-shirt you're wearing on your avatar pic.

Any chance you can put me out of my misery?

where you working dave?dave harrison rapt cape st fergus,taking over the waverly station job for palmers......tomorrow a think,should imagine there be a wee purge there next week.vacancy signs are going up mr macauley told me,nightshift work itl be though.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

scaff 67 its firm called norwood spoke to jon simmons thursday ex vange,benchmark says two weeks time maybe taking on,as night boys all went on days as client not released work yet if he gets bk to me ill pm you his number mate.

Its actually a company called Narfords that are working at Kings Cross. If anyone wants any info on them you can PM me

Restarted - New company - Like i said PM me if you want any details on them.

Ha ha no worries i wernt looking for a job , i just know there was a lot of new fittings on the market start of the year with there name on them and was told had gone down the pan big time

Top Bottom