comments on here last nite

dave b 2

Reaction score
morning all ive got somthing on my mind last nite i was attacked on here for what i dont no but ive been back though all my posts and can see nothing wrong with any of them ? i would just like to say i dont no the chap either on here or on a personal level im a genuin guy that dosnt need things being said like this thanks all a big thanks to paddy carr he was straight on it thanks paddy and raymond 1969

morning all ive got somthing on my mind last nite i was attacked on here for what i dont no but ive been back though all my posts and can see nothing wrong with any of them ? i would just like to say i dont no the chap either on here or on a personal level im a genuin guy that dosnt need things being said like this thanks all a big thanks to paddy carr he was straight on it thanks paddy and raymond 1969
hi dave b 2. yea,l saw his comment and it made no sense. l don't know you either,but no way is it right to have ago at anyone.

ive had one or two people say something in the past, generally by pm . i would let it bother you bro just reply with a good put down an tell them to jog on .

you can normally tell a persons personality on the forum and yours is okay mate when i get stick over the ecitb ticket by certain people i go on the punch bag for half hour every scaff should ave one lol.

Dave B2. Always found your posts respectful, and a willingness to help out with a question. Don't let it bother you Dave, Keep the head up.

Dave you are a sound fella :) dont let these sad little people get you down mate , i have never seen you get aggressive or nasty to anyone on here so he must be a Doughnut with FU** all better to do :D

Dave treat the post with The contept it deserve

You must be one of the most helpful and polite posters on this Forum

THANKS RIGGER u get them all the time but when iv got somthing on my mind i have 2 say and if you dont no the person face 2face i can be look at in a bad way and i didnt want that

hi dave i think your a sound bloke too ... can you lend me 50 quid mate xxx

Always look on the bright side Dave that way nobody can get you down ;)

Hi dave dont worry mate there are some right nobs about i find your input good and helpfull and cant see any probs with your posts so dont know what his problem was i supose thats the thing no knowing what his prob was,that is head wrecking part of it

Top Bottom