Come on lads own up

HANG MAN.jpg

GOOD EFFOT ALLSCAFF

S C A F F Y

SHAME HE ISNT AROUND TO CLARIFY THIS :laugh::laugh:

i do still think i might be scaffy lol ya not seen the pic wid his astra lol

Someone just said on facebook about it have you got a pic or were can i find it.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Someone just said on facebook about it have you got a pic or were can i find it.

What a dum cnut to many beers me think:nuts:

Haha,he'll be stateside again or in teaching college,no like him to not get a post or two in marra:wondering:

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

wtf did that say

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

The sound of the ring pull is some what soothing :nuts:

It only bothers me on a friday and saturday night because there's feck all else to do on a freezing february night:sad:

Alls well, got the word and gallows,and no one hung,:Dwas thinking ikram or kamaran.

wtf did that say

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------
depty fish get on with it take aoms horse as hs seem to be awal some were an ne yan knows were he is

DEPUTY SHERIFF BIG FISH. GET ON WITH IT TAKE AOM(ANOTHER MEMBERS) HORSE AS HE SEEM TO BE ABSENT WITH OUT LEAVE SOME WERE AND NO 1 KNOWS WERE HE IS LOL

The sound of the ring pull is some what soothing :nuts:

Alls well, got the word and gallows,and no one hung,:Dwas thinking ikram or kamaran.

NAR I CRNT SEE IT AM SURE IKRAM IS PHIL 181 I THOURGHT KAMARAN MAY HAVE BEEN DANGERRUSS OR HSWT BUT CRNT SEE THEM BEEN AOM UNLESS THERES A FEW RUNNING THE TWO NAMES TO WHICH I HAVENT BENE INVOLVED :sick: LOL

Top Bottom