Code of conduct

desp

Reaction score
After giving someone a warning today over his timekeeping , he has now asked me for a company employee handbook / code of conduct , to me this is just getting fooking ridiculous but does anyone have a generic one , thanks

Desp,have you got any contracts?because the handbook is tailored to the contract so realy you would need both mate,send me your email and i'll see if I can send you my old one so you can edit it to your own requirements;)

Desp,have you got any contracts?because the handbook is tailored to the contract so realy you would need both mate,send me your email and i'll see if I can send you my old one so you can edit it to your own requirements;)

Yea we have contracts and a very basic code of conduct , I just wanted to see how everyone else's stacked up against it , I'll pm you my email
Your a gentleman

Basic time keeping and punctuality is something that any employee is expected achieve. If he can't handle this most simple of responsibilities, tell him to go and be self-employed for someone else.

Basic time keeping and punctuality is something that any employee is expected achieve. If he can't handle this most simple of responsibilities, tell him to go and be self-employed for someone else.

Too many people talking **** to him , telling him his rights , all I want him to do is work till 4.30 , the hours he gets paid for an not keep trying to slop off home early

Desp,

How long has he been on with you ? if he aint been on 2yrs tell him to P-ss off and find another job, sounds like a right jumped up idiot.
Let someone else have the problem.........

tell the lads to just go without him in the morning,when he turns up,tell him hes not needed that day,send him home.he will get the idea pretty quickly.

Afraid so , I got him putting up a single garage on a new build site with a labourer tomorrow , I'll be surprised if he finishes it

I normally find the honeymoon period ends shortly after i give em their contracts after 3month lol chaff gets binned & the wheat grows wiv us.

Tell him to open his manual and turn to p.45!

A nice insight into your attitude and man management skills as regards people that work for you and their rights under current legislation.

Easy to see you have never been under the lash as a scaffolder.

I am also dismayed at the thanks, and people that posted them, that this post generated.:sad:

Never forget it is the lads that turn the spanners, that produce the work, that produce the profits

A nice insight into your attitude and man management skills as regards people that work for you and their rights under current legislation.

Easy to see you have never been under the lash as a scaffolder.

I am also dismayed at the thanks, and people that posted them, that this post generated.:sad:

Never forget it is the lads that turn the spanners, that produce the work, that produce the profits

Rigger,i think you'll find most of the thanks are in appreciation of the wit displayed by the remark mate,well mine is anyway;)

But if they guy isn't pulling his weight , what are you to do , an yes I was on the tools for 25 years an would of be ashamed of the amount of work he puts out , 1 scaffolder an a labourer can't finish a single garage in a day , shamefull an just taking the ****
Why should he sneak off at 3.45 an still expect to be paid till 4.30

Top Bottom