CISRS info

How long before the training centres roll out system scaffold inspection courses surely thats a money spinner

How long before the training centres roll out system scaffold inspection courses surely thats a money spinner

as long as its a nice card to look at and not in house trainning it should be fine :rolleyes:

Great Idea Ian.Perhaps if the SCCR ran the courses for free to T&F scaffs we could all run around condemning system ....and wallah . hmm, I know Dico...imagination runs wild lol:rolleyes:

Great Idea Ian.Perhaps if the SCCR ran the courses for free to T&F scaffs we could all run around condemning system ....and wallah . hmm, I know Dico...imagination runs wild lol:rolleyes:

fredrik my freind i was being sarcastic!!! read back a few threads:laugh:

I was being sarky as well Dico,not at your post mate,just a mad thought about tube scaffs being able to shut down system scaffs with a system scaff inspector card, trying very badly to be ironic, oh time for bed.

your okay fredrik more than i can say for others as for tube scaffolders pulling the tag on system scaffolders i think anything could happen in this messed up industry lol!!!

Some companies are asking for it already, I would say about 12 months time it will be on a card

In-House training might be all well and good for some companies that dont want to pay for the coarse but what will the man in the white wig say if it all went pete tong

I know this has gone on again and again but I just think it a complete farce that some muppet can do a 2 day inspection course and be deemed 'competent' however a scaffolder with 20+ years now isnt...
CISRS, NASC are making this industry a feckin joke.

You can inspect a scaffold relevant to the card you hold...

Sums it all up!!

Run a record scheme so clients know you can erect the scaffold.

Now say you are not able to inspect the scaffold you erected:amazed::worried:

WHAT THE F**K

How do you then hand over an Advanced built structure?

That now means all Advanced scaffolders will have to do this course or the supervisor will end up signing the paperwork without attending site!

Not a very cleaver move!!!

Ragscaff

Just about sums it all up really, bunch of w@ankers, do these idiots really realise what goes on in the real world, obviously not.

I would really like to hear from someone who can justify that anyone from the street can get a 2 day inspection course pass then be deemed 'competent' to inspect scaffolds as opposed to a qualified scaffolder.

This thread just proves even further what a complete fiasco the scaffolding industry is becoming.

the centre is called somthin like total acces training in scotland. his name is derik littel fae aberdeen and he did his part 1 in glasgow and his part 2 down south. sombody in this forum was on his part 1 with him and said he needed a hand to build qwikstage. i thoght u had to be a advanced scaffolder with a level 3 nvq to be a cisrs instructor. this guy has never been on the tools he was a scaffold salseman. how can a non scaffolder train scaffoldrs???????

if a need to do a advanced scaffold inspectn course then how did i know that the scaffolds i built durin my advanced coures was fit fur purpose?????? i pased my advanced ticket and my nvq 3 but now cisrs are sayin i am not qualifid to inspect the scaffolds they traind me to build???? this is getn crazy........who is runin the show? we should get legl advice about this.

Top Bottom