cisrs card

must be my mistake pal.. you said you would rather learn from a part 2 ???

And scaffs who work offshore and on stations are not always great pal..lol..

my... playing to the crowd was aimed at your comment " being spat out " your a part 1 pal... and I'm guessing pretty new to the game.... do they not " spit out " part 2's ???

I would recommend learn from everyone you can... and in theory part 2's are only allowed to work on towers and independants on their own.... so you will need to work with an adv to learn the other jobs pal... do they use much T/F in Aberdeen ???

cheers lads, need to ask the boss about my portfolio on mon the problem i have is i work with cuplok every day the closest i come to tube n fitting is a bit o handrail!! mebe see if hell let me build a few jobs in the yard with tube

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

dunno bout that HWST seen sum o the "advanced" scaffs that are being spat out these days! id rather learn from a decent part 2 if im honest no offence to any of the lads that have went that extra mile likes! the majority of scaffs ive worked with up ere have been off shore or on power stations, and they have been part 2, had a few "advanced" boys pass through the site on the way to better things. and to be honest, fu ck knows how they managed to get to work safely never mind put the job up! :)

ps, the firm came good and refunded the money i spent on part 1 :D

Not only these days it happened years ago. Apparently there are a lot of managers about who cant put a 8X8 tower up without it falling over lol

wayne, dont go getting yourself impressed with power station workers, most go in there for an easy ride cause they dont like too much graft, chasing easy money just for being there !!!!!!!!!!

r e a d m o r e s l o w l y ;)

must be my mistake pal.. you said you would rather learn from a part 2 ???

And scaffs who work offshore and on stations are not always great pal..lol..

my... playing to the crowd was aimed at your comment " being spat out " your a part 1 pal... and I'm guessing pretty new to the game.... do they not " spit out " part 2's ???

I would recommend learn from everyone you can... and in theory part 2's are only allowed to work on towers and independants on their own.... so you will need to work with an adv to learn the other jobs pal... do they use much T/F in Aberdeen ???

" decent part 2"i said. new ish i suppose 6 year, listen mate my comment came purely from the fact i have indeed worked with a few so called advanced scaffs in aberdeen, advanced to me means exactly that, i have worked with very good advanced scaffs in the past and will again, hell if im in the game long enough i might even attain it myself! but i know it will be a good few year coming not 6 mth doon fir part2 then wait 6 mth do ma assesment then another 6 mth and do ma advanced, dont want to be the advanced scaff that husnae got a clue, like some ive worked with. hope this clears things up for you mind noo... r e a d m o r e s l o w l y:D;)

" decent part 2"i said. new ish i suppose 6 year, listen mate my comment came purely from the fact i have indeed worked with a few so called advanced scaffs in aberdeen, advanced to me means exactly that, i have worked with very good advanced scaffs in the past and will again, hell if im in the game long enough i might even attain it myself! but i know it will be a good few year coming not 6 mth doon fir part2 then wait 6 mth do ma assesment then another 6 mth and do ma advanced, dont want to be the advanced scaff that husnae got a clue, like some ive worked with. hope this clears things up for you mind noo... r e a d m o r e s l o w l y:D;)

any particular reason for typing the way you speak in Aberdeen ??? just wondered...lol..

If you think that's the Doric you are in for a shock Cassie.:laugh:

If you think that's the Doric you are in for a shock Cassie.:laugh:

I know its not mate..lol.. my wifes Aberdonian and I lived there 12 years... just diz mi heed in fan loons spek like at.... lol... well not speak, but type like that..lol...

If we all typed like we talked no one would be able to read a word, would love to be at the first forum meeting.:eek:

any particular reason for typing the way you speak in Aberdeen ??? just wondered...lol..

i couldn't even begin to attempt typing in Doric Cassie, im not from aberdeen mate lived here for years though. read the evening express (aberdeen) theres a Doric column in there written by moreen simpson, that'll bend your mind Cassies mate lol, it'll make my typing look like its came straight from the Chambers English Dictionary

wayne, dont go getting yourself impressed with power station workers, most go in there for an easy ride cause they dont like too much graft, chasing easy money just for being there !!!!!!!!!!

There is the Exception one of em just coming out of Fossil Fueled Boiler after 12 hr shift.

ex Boiler Rat

Attachments

• 220px-Street-rat[1].jpg
    220px-Street-rat[1].jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
i couldn't even begin to attempt typing in Doric Cassie, im not from aberdeen mate lived here for years though. read the evening express (aberdeen) theres a Doric column in there written by moreen simpson, that'll bend your mind Cassies mate lol, it'll make my typing look like its came straight from the Chambers English Dictionary

fair enough mate... good luck with your career....

Top Bottom