christmas bonus

in the middle of the mid life crisis then eh ??? lol

they are the reason i h8 going to the feking hair dressers they have no other crack than that and after them question all you heart about is me me me me me fuking me shut that fuking gob with the fly on ya lip and do ya feking job. anothe i use to do is sit there and theyd say what do you want and sya you the stylist do what ever you want. i can guarantee ad come out with short back and sides ahahahah

YOU HATE GOING TO THE HAIRDRESSERS!?! Fuk me, that's the understatement of the feckin year, wondered why you look like a cross between brian blessed and an afghan hound!!! :D

50 sobs aint too bad marra if 10 of ya have a bevy after work say that's a monkey behind the bar, my last guvnor I had a 10 minute row asking for a pair of gloves ffs lol

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Thought you were based there as well as living there fred, where do you work then if you don't mind me asking

Unfortunately I am currently away from that beautiful country of islands, crystal clear seas, cheap beer, cheap fags and gorgeous women.
I am currently in the wonderful country of Qatar preparing for the world cup stadiums in 2022.

cape give you a lovely magazine letting you no how much money theve lost or earnte lol!!! atleast your local chinese takeaway give you a lovely new calendar to use each year lol! respect to the governers that treat there men at xmas

Unfortunately I am currently away from that beautiful country of islands, crystal clear seas, cheap beer, cheap fags and gorgeous women.
I am currently in the wonderful country of Qatar preparing for the world cup stadiums in 2022.

Yep but the tax free haven for a few more years yet will be worth it fred

Fred I just read on sky sports that during the summer at least 44 Nepalese labourers have died from the heat in Qatar ........ Thought you would be a fair guvnor was gonna ask for a job but now fook that....

now my signature makes sense :laugh::laugh:

Christmas fookin bonus....thought they went the same way as travel expenses, wet time and tool money!

Ffs bobby thats not gonna buy ya much....we normally do a min of £50 per year served

On here I got some boots but every where else £20 it the max I've received and I only wear timberland pros it still costs me £60-80 and as for tools only ever received a cuplock hammer which was as useful as getting an ashtray for my bike lol

Get f#ck all no crimbo bonus, no tool money just the cheapest most uncomfortable boots that I have to wear! Not even a f#cking thank-you !

Never Had A Christmas Bonus In My Life, What You Never Had You Never Missed Gents.

Top Bottom