christmas bonus

S

southernpoofter

So lets let the cat out amongst the pidgeons.
With a little over 12wks to xmas its time that some companies start organising a pisss up.
Now we've done the cash thing,the hamper, meals out with partners...for a few years we even took the guys to the adult butlins wkends....over the recession we had to cut back, but its been a fair year & we're still going strong.-so what on the agenda for other companies or as individual scaffs what would (if you had the choice) hope to get???
Sensible answers would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Last bonus i got was £50 the bonus b4 was £40 the scaffs got 50 and the labs £40 hense the diffrence.i was a lab for the first bonus when i found out about the diffrence the first year i whent fuking mental no because i was ungratefull but a bonus is a bonus and should be split eaqually we all worked as hard as every body eles and to give the scaff more was a fkeing insult.then next year i was a scaff and was given 50 the first thing i asked was i hope the labs are getting the fkeing same he assured me they were and the day after found out every yan got the same if they hadnt of thed of got my bonus split ebtwene the labs.. But even at 50 its less than £1 a week that puts it in to perspective £1 a fekign week the cant took more than that off us all every day working us till 14, 29,44,59 ins past the our every night and not getitng paid the 15. Time this by 15 20 lads soon adds up money saved . Say 2.50 a quater x 15 1800 quid a year saved could of bene a good bar that . Now av ahd me larl rant, weeks wage for a bonus or the equvalant spent on night out etc

My bonus will be seeing my wife and daughter and finally getting to stay in my house in the Philippines.
Money is not everything and remember you can't take it with you although I bet there are a fair few forum members that will have a good go!

Anyway I would like to wish all forum members past, present and future a Happy Christmas and a profitable 2014

50 sobs aint too bad marra if 10 of ya have a bevy after work say that's a monkey behind the bar, my last guvnor I had a 10 minute row asking for a pair of gloves ffs lol

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

My bonus will be seeing my wife and daughter and finally getting to stay in my house in the Philippines.
Money is not everything and remember you can't take it with you although I bet there are a fair few forum members that will have a good go!

Anyway I would like to wish all forum members past, present and future a Happy Christmas and a profitable 2014

Thought you were based there as well as living there fred, where do you work then if you don't mind me asking

We get given 50 notes in our hand and a crate of beer, plus our gaffas then buy breakie for us all before we go doing shooting, archery and carting. Then he gets the beers in at the end of the day.

I think i'll be getting a £10 bonus from the government this year, Thanks Lads.

British Gas last seen running down the road with that in their grubby mit's

Short back and sides was it sir? going on holiday this year sir - anywhere nice? something for the weekend?

Can' put petrol in the MX5 with a bus pass

in the middle of the mid life crisis then eh ??? lol

Short back and sides was it sir? going on holiday this year sir - anywhere nice? something for the weekend?

they are the reason i h8 going to the feking hair dressers they have no other crack than that and after them question all you heart about is me me me me me fuking me shut that fuking gob with the fly on ya lip and do ya feking job. anothe i use to do is sit there and theyd say what do you want and sya you the stylist do what ever you want. i can guarantee ad come out with short back and sides ahahahah

Top Bottom