chimneys

Tower up. throw over ridge and saddle round stack.. google chimney saddle, sure there will be some pictures mate

You do em on part 2.. so don't think so.. not a complicated job.. but nowadays maybe you do, nearly every job seems to be a design...

FFS just throw a saddle over it. SG20:08 is scaring the sh1t out of our game. All you need to do for that job is, Work to a 'Scaffolders 'Safe zone' and put the fecker up.

Get a copy of SG4:10, it is a 72 page document of 'Common sense'.

yes you do em on part 2 but i dont think its classed as a basic scaffold so i think you would need one

if you did one on your part two,then put it up to that standard,there cant be any argument then.the people that design them,arnt up there doing them,every one is slightly different.work it out yourself,if your not sure,dont put it up.:cool:

With all due respect to all............
Feck ther drawings and designs, are we not putting fodder into a horse that is not hungry.

Why try and fix something that is not broke. Hoi the tubes on the roof, board the **** out, Endex.

if were not carefull ,they will introduce new courses for us to PAY them for,so we need a seperate ticket for every fekin job there is.hope they dont come looking on here,were just loading the bullet in the gun for them.

hahahahahahaha are you scaffolders or what ? like paddy says just put the fu cking job up, this game makes me laugh these days :nuts:

Roof saddle, a bit of p**s! yes it is done on your part 2, and good and easy money to be made on price. As for a drawing I personally would be insulted! What has happened to the days when your boss or supervisor phoned you and told you where the job is, you turn up, lorry with a mixed load, talk to the customer or agent to see what they want and just get on with it. Thanks Paddy and Phil, spot on, what the fek has happened to the game? As a labourer after 6 months if you did not have all the correct tube and fittings sorted for the fixers, well "Sticky's thrown at you, things said about your Mum, and worst, you buy your breakfast the next day! loved TDK lol

well said Dingdong , the first time we new anything about any job was at 6.30 in the morning in the yard , theres your jobs for today load up what you think you need and fu ck of . Scaffolders today are scared to make any sort of a decision or think for them selves they go on site and have all sorts of idiots to answer to , who only have half an idea what there talking about. like Albet Eisenstein said

" a little knowledge is a dangerous thing "

trouble is alot of scaffolders also have that little knowledge and try to get round stuff.

i agree with you scaffcon ,a lot of scaffolders are fast tracked through courses and then told they are scaffolders, as we all know experience is everything in this game , but then you get the other side of the card where very experienced ECITB card holders are told they have to start there training from the start ,the whole training system is fu cked

100% right, it is experience that gets a job done correctly. Cards nowdays mean jack s**t. I based out a block doing a reverse base out, a guy with a advance ticket said he had never seen it done that way before, but liked the ease of it. A few weeks later I was asked to go and take a job up after this guy jacked, and guess what? he done a reverse base out, but measured standard to standard, not taking into account 2" for the leger! 80' all through gardens! I still wonder if he is an advanced scaff? I suppose I should count myself lucky, for the CISRS awarding me with a trainee card.

Top Bottom