Cheeky trad clowns

I'm looking at the lack of lacing and bracing in the beams! What is the point
In plan bracing the beam if its not boxed/ laced to the other beam, nothing in the bottom chord at all

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Just read the other posts and realised the points above have already been picked up!!
Lol
Yes mixing tube with system will never look pretty :0/
Same here.... Gawd knows what the butts are about... Maybe they were
Dummy standards that were topped with the Layher and put butts in place when
The temporary standards were taken out... Just a thought

Maybe they were standards to begin with and were whizzed out with a stihl saw in order to get access underneath.
Only the chargehand on site would know.
Mind you he wont be a happy chappie to find out his job is plastered all over a national forum. lol

Last edited:
at an educated guess,ide have to say the butts were probly there to stop the punchen from falling over,while they shat there uneducated arse while tightening up the fitting with a trusty adjust.:D

Hiya numbnuts. notice you live in rawtenstall. i used to live in walsden. who do you work for?

not worked for eight weeks now.last place I worked was at ashton under lyne.a1 access ,I think,only paid ninety a day,it cost me £15 a day to and from work,not the firm for me.

Bit crap that pal. i used to work for west yorkshire scaffolding on price ( not a bad firm). Then went to 3d scaffolding on Day work again a good firm..both firms gave me a van to use.. so those could be options for you mate.

3d you say,i think a mate of mine from middleton worked there once,ste baxendale,(baxy)good chap.

no im a Rossendale citizen.worked with baxy at Heywood in 87/88,then on Manchester bomb site in ninetys,did some at gkn as well with him.

Working on debenhams all weekend wish I'd seen this yesterday mate :)

out or in bobby. i was on internal debs forn3 months start of this year but i dont know who got the external?

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

Butts HANGING from sleeves...

Off the back of oxford st in london town i came across this little eye opener! Should i stand underneath one of the butts until it falls out and claim a nice sum of cash?
attachment.php

some one will have had a call this morning....:eek:h:

Now now VLLB don't be nasty thats Phil181's new baby, come to mention it he's
gone a bit quite? Scaffatron your plan bracing is called compression bracing when it goes the same way, i think it was an SGB design/specification!

Top Bottom