Checking Scaffold

I started in the construction industry as an apprentice brickie :eek:, Lasted until I dropped the forman for being a full blown C*nt and got my marching orders

Please find it your hearts to forgive the actions of my youth, (training to be a brickie,) :love:

Never regreted dropping the forman,it led to a far better place,
SCAFFOLDING :laugh:

try the rail bridge then lol jobs been up for years man need a grinder to get the fittings off lol :D

Any old iron,eny old iron,eny eny eny old ron..sounds like a job for you Pikey:smile1:

Fred.....have you been at the cooking (yes cooking) sherry again :D

Her indoors will have you on the sedatives again, if you are not careful :sad:

Riggs..you getting me mixed up with Dico!! Im teetotal..funny word that,aint it. Im tee smoking..tee evrything...

What life this is, I aint got a care
Just loads of time to stand and stare..Ha ha.

Black Pudding.......... Keep it dark!

.....Id get the Hoddy to load it out fella, then double clip it, & get him to graunch it up really tight !!.....:nuts:.....;);) Its a genuine post mate, thought id ask the ones who know !, cheers :)
what you will double clip it with your pinched fittings and get the poor ******* (hoddy) up there first you arse go back to your trowel and as for a tag can brickies read

what you will double clip it with your pinched fittings and get the poor ******* (hoddy) up there first you arse go back to your trowel and as for a tag can brickies read
.....Can you try and punctuate when constructing a sentence ?, it would make it easier to decipher the drivel that you have posted, cheers. :weird:

good to see that other trades are coming on here and asking questions, how does some
learn i ask my self without asking ?

Top Bottom