checking every fitting

I'm going to have to do that myself soon as now we have to monitor the use of IW's. I will probably have to go out under cover of darkness so the boy's don't see me though.:embarrest:

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Now now AOM I dont condone violence . Lol in this case he has flaunted numourous health and safety laws. Gather the evidence. Follow proceedures.

There was a case not so long ago where an instructor was prosecuted under H&S doing a ladder course . Available on you tube to view.

even health and safety people have rules and proceedures to follow.

In all honesty I thought that was a disgrace hauling that fella in front of the beaks for that, he without sin and all that.

have been working on a job recently and the saftey officers a 2 day advanced inspection ticket holder i presume when the jobs finished he gets up checks every fitting every tube of level and plumb i mean litrally everything is checked have to leave 4 boards down the full lenght of the scaffold so he can jump up and check every bolt althow he for some reason dont need a doubble hand rail any reason why not and with 1 board missing shoul he be on the lift not only that but when its finished with we then have to go back up and turn all the boards on there side and tie to 1 side of the scaffold does this make sence to any of you?

I feel he may be intitled to check what he wants, but...... unless he is a ticket holding scaff I would feel he should only be doing so from a fully boarded Guard railed platform with ladder access.
That comes at a cost and he need to have it paid for.

Without a shadow of a doubt. Bet his Mrs left him for a scaff.;)

Top Bottom