charge hands

lol i wish it was for the xmas drink had to take a sub out on weekends lol there not all that bad honest lol was 3 days away from going for mot and slave cylinder whent so that sorted new clutch and cost 40 quid to get it threw its mot :mad: os its paid the debt off lol there been a few new starters last few mounths that havent got the hollidays so think there working up to the 21st and the rest finished on the 14th but a couple of us working till 21st and cashing holidays in all adds up not to much but it adds up :laugh: how much is it a pint in the feking goat do i need a mortage do i fek rumor has it me and wukshys on you lol aye make it a doubble :laugh:

Dont be listening to workshy he is a retard Marra :laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

£4 a pint and more most places marra :eek:

haha, he will not like that one.:laugh:

A windae lickers day oot at the goat.:laugh::laugh:

Sounds like a few round here, maybe the Brown Jewel in Muchalls.

at it again today the lab that worked wid me and the shirker of a charge hand lab wouldnt get out of wagon after bait and sat there wid another lab/trainee told them if they didnt get out it was gonna be like a bag of chips so i gave then 5 mins and after the 40 5ft just came down there were effing anf jeffing my reply was if ya were here to catch them you wouldnt have to pic them up yav had ya bait now stop taking the piss .... maby its me maby i couldnt charge a battery lol or maby a dig is on the way for him :laugh:

Top Bottom