charge hands

marra watson

Reaction score
well we have a few new starters av been working with 2 of them, and since last week i got sick of nagging them scaff sits in wagon for half an hours on phone when we land on job then his never off the fone during the day, constantly argueing with me which way to do it, not shaying his sh1t or slow he just dosent seem to want to work hard enough.so i dont see why i should be nagging at them 1's a lab an 1's part 2 of 14 years an on more than me so basical he should be the cgarge hand so as of last week when i found me self on a stack im stripping back( gable stack an over 2 roofs to two chimneys ) i find my self on this roof full of ice and him a) on the phone and b) stripping hand rails of the tower when i need him with me to take the gear off me . so on the next job i told him from now on your charge hand and ill follow your lead and fill in. so av been 2nd fixing to him and again to day come 3 oclock he seemed to want to o a bit of graft so i picked up the pace a bit came back to yard an gaffer says we havent been doing enough and its time for a gang change so seem like he has seen the rate of work nose dive and i havent had to say anything to the gaffer and getting a gang change in the morning thank fek sick to death of picking up his slack ad told him i ont know how many times to stop sherking it off and his reply was allways what ticket you got what wage you on lol so his shoot him self in the foot an i dont think it will be long till his down the road

Done to him self Marra , believe it or not some bosses do take notice of whats happening and can work it out without needing to be told by anyone ;)

It's them 14 hour shifts marra,you've killed him off,lol:D

no 14 hours this time of year just 10's 21 an counting back at it tomoz ;)

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Done to him self Marra , believe it or not some bosses do take notice of whats happening and can work it out without needing to be told by anyone ;)

i dont believe in brown nosing in the offcie and never would an would never aks for a gang chance give them enought rope and that.... lifting a block took me and lab x amount me lado and same lab took 1.5 hours longer to lift same block work that yan out :laugh:

Sometimes it can just take a while for a new start to get up to speed with a new squad never mind a new firm but on the phone all the time is just not acceptable.

Sometimes it can just take a while for a new start to get up to speed with a new squad never mind a new firm but on the phone all the time is just not acceptable.

not just that he never get out of wagon after bait n then the lab stops in wagon wid him drives me feking mental

11000 Posts, Holy Crap Mate Thats Some Going. Well Done

Yeah fcuk it, do the c@nt in.;)

lol funny you should say that his already bene done by a lab that had only started the samer weke they whent out6 for a dirnk and he said to lba right ya give me 20 for petrol today lab said i give ya it last week he work thursday friday and this was the following friday ya crnt tek 20 quid for 2 days can ya fek lol end up lab smashed him wid a glass :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good for the lab, these guys quite often get their comeuppance.

Fecking thankless job as chargehand. Can get real annoying having to tell people on a lot more money what to do, and worse go back and correct their work. Grr.

Good blokes dont need to watched or told Flinty , its just the idiots and lazy feekers that you gotta chase

Good on ya marra, keep banging the Christmas wage right up.;)

You off for the whole 2 weeks?

Top Bottom