Channel 4 Require Scaffolders For TV Programme!

How about going out with big rig and little rig that would be a documentry for you would hear him coming a mile off with that five foot shoved up his arse and the **** he blabbers.Oh and the mankini is orange with flurocent stripes so im well spoted on site with that and the spots on my arse cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do these guy's really know what they have let themselves in for.:eek:

Thats the beauty of cut and edit,aom,only problem is they wont have any thing left to put on the tv.

Thats the beauty of cut and edit,aom,only problem is they wont have any thing left to put on the tv.

Haha, they could alway's just put on another episode of shameless.:D

Does Anyone Remember A Satelite Tv Programe The Banana Boys Shown In The Early 90s I Think, I Thought That Was The Last Time A Documentry Was Made About Our Industry If It Was A Documentry, I Laughed Till I Cried Watching It.

Come on there not fat on the night only next morning when your so called mate send's you the pic's taken whilst your stuck up the back of them and bent over a bin.LOL

Does Anyone Remember A Satelite Tv Programe The Banana Boys Shown In The Early 90s I Think, I Thought That Was The Last Time A Documentry Was Made About Our Industry If It Was A Documentry, I Laughed Till I Cried Watching It.
it was top banana and it was class

Can you imagine them making a tv programme now?:eek: It would be the most boring 10 minutes of your life scince the party political broadcast. It would be all risk and method statements steps and advanced rails even the chicks would just laugh the pathetic attempts at being men.

It would certainly have to be subtitled if I was talking with my Mrs interpreting for the neds.:D

climbscaff from abbudabhi has e mailed Brobarabas for an audition, check out his latest post under international scaffs

This I've got to read.:eek:

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

You're a bad man Brandy.:laugh:

Top Bottom