Channel 4 Require Scaffolders For TV Programme!

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I have been appoached by a television company today asking for scaffolders to participate in a tv show which will be on Channel 4.

"we are currently trying to offer a unique and hopefully enticing opportunity to scaffolding professionals all over the country. I hoped that your members might be interested in our brand new television science series, looking to uncover hidden talents that people do not even know that they have. As part of the series we are looking to find individuals and groups to come on board with us and take part in some expert led assessments to potentially open up new opportunities and perhaps change their lives forever by discovering previously unknown latent abilities.
These skills could be cognitive, vocal, physical, sensory or in a whole host of other areas and could lead on to great things including linguistics, sports or potential high achievement in many other areas that we will train them in through the programme. We were contacting you specifically as the assessments we are running, we are told by our consultants, could widely be areas that scaffolders might excel in, including spatial awareness, logic, problem solving, adaptability, multi-tasking, dexterity and in the fear and pain tests.

We are very keen to offer this opportunity to a wide variety of people and hoped it might be of interest to some of your members, particularly as it could be a way to develop new ideas and skills for life. I have attached a link to our online info at Channel 4 outlining what the series is about and how people need to get in touch. It would initially be to obtain and complete an application form which we would then use to invite them along to our assessment day in March".

If you are interested or would like any further information then please use the following contact information

hiddenpotential@silverriver.tv or call 02079073426.

I would like to nominate Swifty!!!!

Have a good weekend guys!!!!!

We could send Big Rig & little Rig..They could unlock their potential female side.....Or their expert ability to bullsh*t..

I went on that Blind Date TV show.
I asked the girls "What is your favourite cheese?"
Number one said "Wensleydale."
Number two said "Cheshire."
Number three said "Knob."

I didn't bother with the other questions.

I went on that Blind Date TV show.
I asked the girls "What is your favourite cheese?"
Number one said "Wensleydale."
Number two said "Cheshire."
Number three said "Knob."

I didn't bother with the other questions.

Question 2 was:
where is the most unusual place you have had sex?
Number 1 said " Pub toilet"
Number 2 said " On a Train"
Number 3 said "Up my Bottom" :eek::eek::eek:

Up the poo gate with a block of anchor butter on a Friday night!

That's on xnxx with tt's momma

Top Bottom