Certified Friction clamps needed

chargo

Reaction score
I am looking for 20 friction clamps for a job that I have,

Does anyone have any friction clamps for sale? I need some with 9 meter chains, and some with 23 meter chains,

I can always use hammer locks if the chains are smaller. If you have any please call 07734845977

I would buy them direct but the turn around is 10 days,

I just tried then, they don't stick them. Thanks all the same.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

""Stock""

try scaffolding supplies Grimsby,i think most in country went to BIS pipe rack in Sullom Voe
If helps Layher do a part that works with rachett straps that you put around large diameter pipes if you need to come off them.They use a lot out on the rigs but its not a off the shelf part

1500!

You'll be lucky to get that many Mr Spanners!

HSWT, fraid we've only got 18 of them.

I would post a picture of I knew how!

10mm steel plate bent into a flat u shaped section about 350mm x 120mm wide x 65mm deep with 2 half fittings bolted to the top plate, with 4 long steel legs pointing inwards, underneath its got 2 x 15mm pins running across the 120mm section that the ratchet strap runs over, as I recall they are only for fairly small pipes. etobicoke in Canada make a bigger one that also works on ratchets I believe.

they are handy but are nowhere near the size of the old mills ones, need to use caution with the straps as welders and them don't mix.

Have you got a link for those straps systemisthefuture? I could only find straps for lashing the temp roof.

Go on Layher German main site go to company then downloads and open shipbuilding/offshore catalogue scroll through and you will see picture under Layher tensioning belt
Celtic-good description

try scaffolding supplies Grimsby,i think most in country went to BIS pipe rack in Sullom Voe
If helps Layher do a part that works with rachett straps that you put around large diameter pipes if you need to come off them.They use a lot out on the rigs but its not a off the shelf part
Thanks for the recommendation
We did get the order, turn around was just 3 days from order to delivery on site
These were for use on Ocean Nomad on Teesside

Attachments

• Ocean Nomad.jpg
    Ocean Nomad.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Ocean Nomad 2.jpg
    Ocean Nomad 2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom