capes tag men suspended

The viking has a point aswell the scaffolders,
Why is a big firm like capes allowing this to happen.
Why is capes employing scaffolders who badly trained or just no good, employing inexperienced people in supervisory positions who cant do the job right, anyone who cannot put a good tidy job up in the time allowed on these sites ( all day ) needs a slap , but anyone who cannot put a good tidy job up that is right in the time allowed on these sites ( all day ) need fcukin shooting.

poor Jacko he was my hero cycled 60 miles every day had a different Bird everynight, and was an advanced scaffolder.:blink:

is it just me or does anybody really care if a couple of clowns appertaining to be tag men got suspended.there are plenty of scaffs getting the bullet and there are no posts for them.
if any of the info posted on here about them is to go by they wont be missed

i am more concerned that the ***** a scab,that may answer one question posed by super as to why he got into a position
remember the name lads when hes phoning aboot for a new start,but then again hes only suspended so he may be reinstated
ONCE A SCAB ALWAYS A SCAB:mad:

The viking has a point aswell the scaffolders,
Why is a big firm like capes allowing this to happen.
Why is capes employing scaffolders who badly trained or just no good, employing inexperienced people in supervisory positions who cant do the job right, anyone who cannot put a good tidy job up in the time allowed on these sites ( all day ) needs a slap , but anyone who cannot put a good tidy job up that is right in the time allowed on these sites ( all day ) need fcukin shooting.
Companies can end up with these sort of lads via T.U.P.E Regulations mate.

What about the scaffs who put the **** job up in the first place... have they been in the game 30 years ???

to the question why does cape employ these inexperienced boys is down to the old guy running the job a pat mcardil hes not got any mates at the game his own age to start so he uses them like puppets {maybe he likes young boys}?

to the question why does cape employ these inexperienced boys is down to the old guy running the job a pat mcardil hes not got any mates at the game his own age to start so he uses them like puppets {maybe he likes young boys}?

dirty filthy scabby c%*t,,,,heard asda are taking on ....::laugh:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah the 60 miles to pat the rats house and back and the only bird he got every night was chicken or turkey at pats for dinner and for the advanced scaffolder bit sleeps wae 1 lol

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

i am more concerned that the ***** a scab,that may answer one question posed by super as to why he got into a position
remember the name lads when hes phoning aboot for a new start,but then again hes only suspended so he may be reinstated
ONCE A SCAB ALWAYS A SCAB:mad:
once your suspended its game over usually pal i hope so in this case :D

he gets into several positions i heard lmfao wonder if jacko still stutters when hes got pats you know what in his gob:love:

So it is Mr. McCardle.
Used to be known as Pat the Pig when he was offshore.

Yeh thats the filthy piece of dog crap on the bottom of your boot . Wot ever happend to those heros :p

from original post
"Two of capes tag men ( candy + jacko ) suspended fron govan yard for taggin a unsafe scaffold "

Few Questions

Who decided that these two were "Competent"to inspect scaffolds ?

Who "erected" the jobs that were later deemed to be unsafe ?

Who "Inspected" the scaffold prior to it being "handed over" as fit for use ?

They are all as "Guilty"as the Tag Men

I do not like the way this thread has developed as it appears to me personel axes are being ground and the language used is not the best. Are these two tag men not a part of the brotherhood

As for a Supervisor in his mid twenties good luck to the lad.It appears that he is competent to do the job by his employers and anyone who has been a supervisor will know that the actual erecting of the scaffold is only a small part of the skill set required.

from original post
"Two of capes tag men ( candy + jacko ) suspended fron govan yard for taggin a unsafe scaffold "

Few Questions

Who decided that these two were "Competent"to inspect scaffolds ?

Who "erected" the jobs that were later deemed to be unsafe ?

Who "Inspected" the scaffold prior to it being "handed over" as fit for use ?

They are all as "Guilty"as the Tag Men

I do not like the way this thread has developed as it appears to me personel axes are being ground and the language used is not the best. Are these two tag men not a part of the brotherhood

As for a Supervisor in his mid twenties good luck to the lad.It appears that he is competent to do the job by his employers and anyone who has been a supervisor will know that the actual erecting of the scaffold is only a small part of the skill set required.

Good points Rigger, I would suggest that a person in their mid 20s would not have acquired the necessary people skills which come from experience to deal with a squad of raggy arsed scaffs in an industrial environment but as you say if his employers deem him competent good luck to the lad .

David Jackson, Andy and Barry Crowe worked the weekend when the scaffs had a meeting and decided to walk off site for the weekend, FACT!!!!!, nothing like sticking together.

quote "I would suggest that a person in their mid 20s would not have acquired the necessary people skills which come from experience to deal with a squad of raggy arsed scaffs in an industrial environment "

Podger I think it is about ability and commitment, maturity is not all about age. Worked with scaffs with 25 years in the game that acted like ten year olds :bigsmile:

Dont forget Horatio Nelson was a captain at the age of 21 after going to sea as a midshipman at the age of 12. Royal Navy ships of those days were very rough and tough with daily floggings :wacko:

Just heard jacko has resigned, hope the manager and supervisor do the right thing as well.

Top Bottom