can anyone answer this

I will file that post for later use.:noworry:

No. Not in the slightest. I'd compare finding out my ms was pregnant with finding out I had some incurable disease that was going to turn me grey and drain me of my funds for the lest of my life.

I'll probably regret that statement later in life when the inevitable does happen.... and AOM or Marra will be there to throw it in my face :weird:

feel the same marra but wouldnt put it as harsly the tourghts of coming home after 14hours to a squarking kid fills me with dread i love me neufs and her lad dont get me rong but only have them when there of an age you can comunticate with other than that am fekd baby sat 1 nefu and he scream for 6 hours non stop our lass had to deal with him and still didnt stop, its the only thing that gets me anrgry is when kid hurt them self feel like throwing the feking bike out the feking window but dont as me fater dont that if we hurt ours sels growing up what ever it was was out the front door with the reply wont be hurting him sell on that again use to cry more for me bike :cry: :laugh:

That'e exactly why we are producing a nation of softies.

That'e exactly why we are producing a nation of softies.

aye hurting me sell on a toy was 1 thing getting a digging was another got yan off old boys anall and sent back out back in another hiding off him and back out till i beat the litte feker rember days when getting 5/6 hidings should of just when back and said aye dad flogged him :laugh:but rember more days when not having to go crying :cool:

Having time off for the missus to drop a sprog, i don't think so !

When my first was born, i was running my own small scaffolding business.

Missus went into labour mid Friday afternoon, i happened to be fairly local, so carried on working, with someone elses kids running over and telling me the latest timings of the labour pains, etc. When i'd finished about 5 ish, went back, showered and took her into the hospital.

The labour lasted all night and finally at 7am, me, the nurses and Midwife were all fed up, so a birth via the sun roof was agreed upon as i had work to erect that morning. By 8 am the child was out, i left to get the lads to work and erect the job we did.

By lunchtime i was going back in to see 'er indoors and the new arrival. but not for long, a i had a ticket for the international Rugby match in the old Arms Park, so it was off to the pub, a few pints, off to the match, visit the missus again afterwards, but not for too long, as it was off to the pub again and eventually home, very late, very pissed and very tired.

One weak point, was that i didn't work on the Sunday, but that was because i didn't have anything really planned (and i didn't feel too good !), but back as normal on the Monday.

Time off to have a kid, i don't think so boyo, that's womens work !

Well Well you are now the Daddy.
So jump on the sick for a week you will get more cash and then you can use your week paternity later on when the rainy season starts always plan ahead in the Scaffolding game and remember its only a game you are the Daddy.all the best

Top Bottom